List Mgmt. Hawthorn Trade and FA news discussion NO OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it that Ty posts the twitter updates as it saves me having to go to afl.com.au or even having to listen to Trade Radio all day long.

Yep, Tyler is not only a valued poster, but performs an extraordinary community service. He has my backing 100%. Trade radio....... urgh

Problem for Hawks is your first rounders are not in the 0-10 range. For instance two pick 15’s is about the same as one pick 5.
We have a hypothetical thread for fan speculation. Go find it.

i know what you mean....but gee, id love to be under that 1.3 mil kind of pressure....
Gee that’s hard to fathom. Can’t see how he is worth more than Buddy. I know that deal was nearly 5 years ago but still. TBH I haven’t really seen much of Shiel but he doesn’t exactly stand out as high in profile as numerous other players in the league. Can’t see Hawthorn paying that much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Although it has now been reported in the media last night and today, I'd just like to reiterate that Andrew Gaff certainly has NOT told his West Coast team mates that he is joining North Melbourne and he is still yet to make a decision on where he will go, despite the re-signings at North Melbourne over the last 12 hours.

Take that which ever way you want.

Although it has now been reported in the media last night and today, I'd just like to reiterate that Andrew Gaff certainly has NOT told his West Coast team mates that he is joining North Melbourne and he is still yet to make a decision on where he will go, despite the re-signings at North Melbourne over the last 12 hours.

Take that which ever way you want.

He is definitely leaving for VIC. I believe his partner is a school teacher and she had a going away party etc at the school and told her colleagues that she is moving to VIC

Wouldn't expect her to be leaving without him

He is definitely leaving for VIC. I believe his partner is a school teacher and she had a going away party etc at the school and told her colleagues that she is moving to VIC

That's really interesting - I won't reveal my source but they're close enough to know for sure what's going on. Either keeping cards very close to their chest by controlling any potential leaks or he legitimately hasn't made a decision.

Personally I think he's coming back to VIC.

For what it's worth I'm confident in saying it's certainly NOT down to either West Coast or North Melbourne. Other clubs very much amongst it still.

Would seem a pretty extreme way to get out of a relationship

That's really interesting - I won't reveal my source but they're close enough to know for sure what's going on. Either keeping cards very close to their chest by controlling any potential leaks or he legitimately hasn't made a decision.

For what it's worth I'm confident in saying it's certainly NOT down to either West Coast or North Melbourne. Other clubs very much amongst it still.
Interesting. His manager said otherwise yesterday. Said it was NM or WC.

#Glacier
Tagged

Robbo’s own staff continuing to make his Monday article on Wingard look silly.
Great journalism Robbo!

“CHAD Wingard’s future remains in limbo, with Port Adelaide saying he has yet to recommit to the club and is continuing to test the market.

Football manager Chris Davies indicated that while the star playmaker is contracted for 2019 the ball is in Wingard’s court and that if he wants to move it will consider facilitating a trade.
He hasn’t given us a guarantee (about his future),’’ Davies told AFL Trade Radio while suggesting his club is closing in on a deal with West Coast premiership ruckman Scott Lycett.

“Chad is contracted for next year and while there is nothing to suggest that he wants to leave our footy club it’s his prerogative to have a look at his long-term future.

“He, with his manager Tom Petroro, is going through the process of assessing where his value is at and we’ve been comfortable with that happening.

“He’ll make an assessment of what’s out there and come back to us.

“Unless Chad gets to a point where he’s got an offer on the table that suggests he wants to leave — and right now that hasn’t happened — then we plan for him to stay next year.’’
Davies declared Port is “not going to force Chad out’’ a year before the dual All-Australian falls out of contract and becomes a restricted free agent in order to cash in on his value while it can.

“If he wants to stay here in 2019 then he’ll be here,’’ he said.

“Right now we expect Chad to be at our club to the end of the trade period but it is in Chad and Tom’s court and will obviously be driven by where Chad wants to end up.

“We are happy to be really pragmatic in this situation and allow Chad to make an assessment.’’

The Western Bulldogs and Hawthorn are understood to be Wingard’s biggest suitors but are not offering the $1 million a year he is reported to be seeking.

The Dogs could offer draft pick six for Wingard, which would appeal to the Power as it tries to get its teeth into a draft with plenty of high-end South Australian talent.

Davies said Port was yet to have discussions with any club about Wingard’s future.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back