Roast Hit the road, Jack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Andrew McLeod.

I hope he didn't get an invite to the 1994 Premiership reunion.

Very harsh. Now here's a proper list:

Nick Stevens, Fabian Francis, Troy Chaplin, Adam Heuskes

Although we may become conflicted a decade or so down the track, Stevens & Chaplin has qualified for F/S's for us, Stevens with the Blues also.

Pretty much end thread there. Basically humans of a lower grade. You could add those of questionable competence who did us no good, like Cam Falloon, but I think it's important to distinguish between poor human beings and the "merely" incompetent. Maybe Ben Jacobs belongs somewhere in between the two.

Pretty much end thread there. Basically humans of a lower grade. You could add those of questionable competence who did us no good, like Cam Falloon, but I think it's important to distinguish between poor human beings and the "merely" incompetent. Maybe Ben Jacobs belongs somewhere in between the two.

Even including Chaplin in that list is a bit harsh. He's a flog, but it's unfair to lump a garden variety flog in with three guys charged with violence against women.

I do not like Chaplin for the way he left the club.... and while this may be unpopular ... just maybe he was willing to state just what was wrong with the players. I do believe it was Russell Ebert back around 2008 to 2010 who commented on his concerns about the intensity at training. Laidly spoke about the problems at the club and peeling back the layers to get to the source. This forum makes comment about the seeming lack of heart from time to time. Maybe he just called it as it was and we are too precious to admit it.
I think most of us would agree there were a lot of issues at the club at the time. What really sunk Chaplin for me was that not once did he acknowledge that he was part of the problem, it was all 'you' never 'we', and that he couldn't wait to divorce himself from it rather than try to be part of a solution. Weak.

Even including Chaplin in that list is a bit harsh. He's a flog, but it's unfair to lump a garden variety flog in with three guys charged with violence against women.

Excellent point. Chaplin more at the level of Jacobs rather than down at the fundamentally poor human being level like the other three referenced.

Mark Williams.
Kane Cornes.

incredulous.gif

I do not like Chaplin for the way he left the club.... and while this may be unpopular ... just maybe he was willing to state just what was wrong with the players. I do believe it was Russell Ebert back around 2008 to 2010 who commented on his concerns about the intensity at training. Laidly spoke about the problems at the club and peeling back the layers to get to the source. This forum makes comment about the seeming lack of heart from time to time. Maybe he just called it as it was and we are too precious to admit it.
Yeah. It's true. I even remember Kornes saying how different training was between Primus and Hinkle.

But his mistake was broadcasting the fact that he left the club because it wasn't up to standard, only for Port to sort their s**t out and surpass the standards of his destination club. It's more funny than anything because he just ended up looking like a massive twat.

Also Steven's wins this thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with you,

But coming from Troy it really is a smack in the face when he was a major part of the problem.

Then there is this.....

download.jpg
download (2).jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back