Toast How good is Brad Ebert - 250 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, it is hard to quantify his worth to the team in terms of spiritual leadership, and his role-model in professionalism and commitment. To me, his carrying the Ebert name, and the way he has done so with his gut-busting efforts each week, are a tangible link to the Prison Bars and the real Port Adelaide. Both him and Boak will go down as Legends in my mind for the role they played in bringing the team and club back to our roots after we wandered away post 2007.
So much this!!

If he gets to 300, and he's every chance, we should all go to Adelaide Oval with our heads bandaged as a tribute.

Eating a packet of chips.

Having a great impact for the first 3 games of the season.

Playing high-half forward as a link up player - taking lots of marks, turning the ball over and great tackle count for a forward, getting the ball inside 50 (second only to Boak).

Will be interesting to see if he does get time on the wing vs West Coast as he's having a great impact in his current role.

Great club man and PAFC stalwart too, willing to do anything for the team! Congratulations Ebo!

😍

Like our entire senior roster, has found some of his best form this year. How good must it be for our youngsters to line up with these guys.

I was one thinking he should retire before suffering any permanent damage, but now there's no reason he can't make 300 in this form.

Congrats Brad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big milestone game by Ebo. Bit disappointing he didn't have the Crimean War bandage look at end of game, like about 150 others.

250 games and he's still one of the hardest working players in the league. His pressure and tackling inside 50 is such a massive asset for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back