How Hot was it yesterday, How hot today where you are?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it was hot (37 degrees I believe), but it wasn't that bad. Still Played some cricket out the back. Sleeping wasn't too bad either. Just have a fan on.

It was 41 at work in FOADelaide CBD but was heaps cooler at home or at least seemed like it with a breeze (perhaps 37 but the CBD was an oven yesterday).
Feels warm in the city today at 27 but was about 20 when i left home this morning

^ It's only 24 now.

Woke up and thought it was 35+ so I turned on the air con. Went onto the BoM website and noticed it was nowhere near that.

Probably should have gone outside to check.

hot stuff baby :D yesterday was 38 the house keeps quite cool but late avo l wanted to use the air con but the bloody thing wouldn't work its only new l brought it last year after looking at it l'm sure one of my dogs chewed thought one of the wire's :( and today seems very hot outside but after looking it only said it was 26c??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once you get older,you crave colder temps.

Might book a holiday to Antarctica next Summer.

Heat does my brain in.

Actually I can't wait for Autumn.

That's when Melbourne shines.

20 degree days,no clouds and cold sleepable nights.
That wasn't the case last year. Awful 40 degree days for a week straight in March IIRC!

The thing about melbourne is it's 40 one day and 21 the next. Here in brisbane it's a constant annoying 30 and humid going up to mid-high 30s on occasion.

Absolutely loath hot weather and can't wait for autumn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back