• JB

• Sully

• Dear

• Phillips

• Tuck

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ryan will get a chance, I reckon.

I've not picked McCabe solely due to the back issue. I don't know any more than the regular Joe's here, but it might slow his development this year just enough to prevent his debut.

Watson
Phillips
Ryan later in the season (similar to Hustwaite)

I'd love to see McCabe get a game late in the season, but the injury might reset all timeframes. I think it's unlikely.

Same too with JOS and Bennetts, for their own sake and to see if they can impress. They're two players in a rough spot depth-wise this season. Again, unlikely.

Not point including Ginnivan, Chol and D'Ambrosio, given they have already played senior football.

McCabe will play this year.

I’ve no doubt after listening to McCartney.
I might have thought a full preseason would have had him in line for a run later in the year.

With a 12 week lay-off for a bad back, and the importance of the back for core strength, and the extra care it warrants, I reckon next year is now more likely.

I might have thought a full preseason would have had him in line for a run later in the year.

With a 12 week lay-off for a bad back, and the importance of the back for core strength, and the extra care it warrants, I reckon next year is now more likely.
Yeah I had him playing early until this injury.

Surely Cooper Stephens gets a game otherwise is 100% gone end of year. Also will be interesting with his Contract he came over on a 4 year deal but couldn't crack a game and was de-listed and rookied (now a perpetual FA). Didn't look all that impressive at VFL.

But in 2022 I thought he looked to be developing really well and to crack 7 games in a premiership side. The fact that Day, Nash, Worple and Newcombe played nearly every game obviously meant limited chances but 1st year players Hustwaite and McKenzie went passed him.

Surely Cooper Stephens gets a game otherwise is 100% gone end of year. Also will be interesting with his Contract he came over on a 4 year deal but couldn't crack a game and was de-listed and rookied (now a perpetual FA). Didn't look all that impressive at VFL.

But in 2022 I thought he looked to be developing really well and to crack 7 games in a premiership side. The fact that Day, Nash, Worple and Newcombe played nearly every game obviously meant limited chances but 1st year players Hustwaite and McKenzie went passed him.
I think he's a certainty to be delisted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just was in the wrong spot at the wrong time for Stephens.

Bit unlucky with injury/concussion. Worpel hit form again and the rise of Nash meant he was locked out of a midfield spot.

If he stayed in Geelong he'd probably have 20 games under his belt by now.

Back