How many Games of footy do you watch per round?

How many games do you watch per round?

• 1-2

Votes: 48 29.4%
  • 3-4

Votes: 54 33.1%
  • 5-6

Votes: 32 19.6%
  • 7-8

Votes: 12 7.4%
  • every *n game!

Votes: 17 10.4%

• Total voters
I watch pretty much every game and am that obsessed if there is two on at the same time will constantly flick between channels. Borderline OCD. A game has to be completely s**t for me to stop watching or in some cases if it is that one sided.

don't watch many of your own teams games then? :p

Depends on who's playing, I like to watch good teams play, I really enjoy watching Geelong, Port, Gold Coast, and sometimes Sydney. I go and watch my team every week, so then you do miss a decent game now and then. Can't say I am in any rush to watch North, Richmond or St.kilda at the moment but that's just based on what stage the club is at.

I don't watch every game, but I watch far more footy than those in the footy media who are paid to watch and analyse football do, and I'd be far from the only member of the general public who could say that.

This annoys me too - there are lots of offenders, but Dunstall's the worst when he's on the couch on Mon nights. Every week there's at least one or two games where he says "I didn't watch the game but....". Honestly? What did you do all day Monday? Shouldn't you be catching up on the games you didn't watch so you could offer a ******* informed opinion when you're being paid for it?

I'll usually watch every game that is on, the Saturday VFL game and usually attend the games twice a week - Bulldogs game and Collingwood game/any other game at the G. Will also go to the Footscray game each week if I can.

I always watch the Eagles game, and usually watch the Crows game with the missus who supports them. Others depending on what I'm doing but I don't make any specific plans to watch. Try and avoid Channel 7 games wherever possible.

Usually attend two on average, maybe two more on TV – the Freo game and then whoever's on Saturday night as a backdop to beers. Any more than that and I'd be listening to commentators talk s**t more than any person ever should.

Used to watch 4-5 regularly but now the only passion I have left in the sport is Hawthorn.

Therefore I watch one game.

I don't really watch any games on TV, unless it's my team. Because I don't have Foxtel, often this means if I don't go to the game, I don't get to watch my side at all, which at the moment is more a blessing than anything else!

I had the Queens Birthday match on in the background while I was doing the household chores, but I can't remember another neutral match I actually watched (as opposed to just flicking over for the scores) on the box this year.

Friday and Saturday night games only and then depending on the quality of it.
The only day games i watch are the ones North play and usually go to the match.
I like the VFL on the ABC, wish they'd show more or just go down to the local match.
Then i watch the U11 and U8's on a Sunday - look forward to these more than AFL games.
hmmmm....to much really.

Back