How scared are you of St Kilda this year?

How scared are you of St Kilda this year?

• A bit scared

Votes: 23 12.4%
  • Quite scared

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Very scared

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • A bit of wee came out

Votes: 69 37.3%
  • Hold me

Votes: 79 42.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Serious Brian Cox GIF by SuccessionHBO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tomorrow is a decent test.

For Sinclair out, there's 2022 and 2020 B&F midfielder Guthrie out.

St Kilda should be able to cover their other outs like Geelong should be able to for Rohan. Perhaps a touch light down back.

So...a slight handicap to St Kilda and away from home. But a 2023 finalist vs an also ran. If they get the job done it'll be better than most of their wins in 2023 and could signify a big year ahead.

Tomorrow is a decent test.

For Sinclair out, there's 2022 and 2020 B&F midfielder Guthrie out.

St Kilda should be able to cover their other outs like Geelong should be able to for Rohan. Perhaps a touch light down back.

So...a slight handicap to St Kilda and away from home. But a 2023 finalist vs an also ran. If they get the job done it'll be better than most of their wins in 2023 and could signify a big year ahead.

Good post. We shall find out tomorrow. I would be expecting a tight game all the way. With St. Kilda prevailing by 13 goals in the end.

I’m going to be controversial and say that I am “scared” and that a lot of people should feel the same way.

Ross Lyon-led sides make top 4 by the end of his second year due to his ultra defensive gamestyles. By the third year, they make at least a Grand Final. Given that he already got them into finals last year playing an ultra-defensive and disciplined gamestyle, I wouldn’t be surprised if they jump into the top 4 this year.

But hey, that’s just the past. We’ll see if Ross Lyon can do the same thing again with his third group of players. I’m pretty confident that he can, but we’ll see.

Back