How scared are you of St Kilda this year?

How scared are you of St Kilda this year?

• A bit scared

Votes: 23 12.4%
  • Quite scared

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Very scared

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • A bit of wee came out

Votes: 69 37.3%
  • Hold me

Votes: 79 42.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

not at all

maybe first 15 rounds at Optus they will be good

then the usual fade away when it gets serious

The wind impacted them badly yesterday.

It looked to me like they're a team that was highly drilled to play a certain way and to kick to and run to certain spots - but the wind kept messing things up.

It made it unpredictable and the ball want going where their structures and game plan expected it to be.

Only Wilkie seemed to adapt and play the ball on its merits.

So I give them a pass for yesterday. If that's the s**t they serve up this year, then they're screwed.
But, as per above, I'll give them a pass.

The 'bomb it in' strategy does concern me though. Under Lyon it's clearly part of a defensive set up strategy. I get that. They bomb it long which forces the opposition defence to swarm to the hot spot, meanwhile St Kilda have set up their own defence which means the ball won't come back out.

I get that.

But...it will result in some horrible looking games. There will be some very dour and low scoring stuff dished up.

i-poop-my-pants-ike-broflovski.gif

Well considering we got pretty close to them last year, as the second most historically bad team of the AFL era, I wouldn't be putting bets on them winning a flag.

Just watch the Saints!
Rd 1 Win- yeah baby
2-5 Win - 🏆 is ours this year
6-9 Lose - I don’t believe these campaigners
10- leave at half time 10 goals down
11-24 what’s this footy game you speak of?

No one escapes Ross Lyon footy. Just ask your fellow cats mates in The 747 , Gavin Excell and JackFlash .

Ross Lyon footy will disappear in one of 2 options.

1. Ross Lyon retires.

2. Ross Lyon is in a casket or in an urn.

Take your pick LoL
3. Forever lives on rent free in Fremantle supporter's heads

4. Zac Dawson builds a Ross the Boss shrine and posts videos of it every day to his 12 followers on Twixter, ensuring he never disappears. He also wears a t shirt with Ross' face on it to Coles every day

4. Zac Dawson builds a Ross the Boss shrine and posts videos of it every day to his 12 followers on Twixter, ensuring he never disappears. He also wears a t shirt with Ross' face on it to Coles every day
It's not Freo supporters, it's literally just maniac that hasn't let go of Ross.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one escapes Ross Lyon footy. Just ask your fellow cats mates in The 747 , Gavin Excell and JackFlash .

1. Ross Lyon retires.

Take your pick LoL
Ross Lyon footy might very well be old hat! Ross Lyon has a lot to answer with regards to the Webster incident. I blame the Saints coaches for not drilling it into their players that running directly at an opponent, then jump in the air and violently crash into them is not on in AFL football in 2024. Webster had a brain fade, but who was responsible for not getting it into his brain that those days are over! Ross the boss needs to take a step back and reassess what they are teaching footballers at St.Kilda.

Ross Lyon footy might very well be old hat! Ross Lyon has a lot to answer with regards to the Webster incident. I blame the Saints coaches for not drilling it into their players that running directly at an opponent, then jump in the air and violently crash into them is not on in AFL football in 2024. Webster had a brain fade, but who was responsible for not getting it into his brain that those days are over! Ross the boss needs to take a step back and reassess what they are teaching footballers at St.Kilda.
Better the Saints get this out of their system now than in R1 ;)

1. Ross Lyon retires.

Take your pick LoL

Even when the Great Enemy of Football is gone, the hateful seeds he planted will sprout and bear fruit in all the years to come.

That thug Corey Enright had had a detrimental effect on the club.

Needs to be sacked.

You yearn for Ross Lyon

It's not Freo supporters, it's literally just maniac that hasn't let go of Ross.

Even when the Great Enemy of Football is gone, the hateful seeds he planted will sprout and bear fruit in all the years to come.
Ross Lyon is like a Zombie in Resident evil.

No matter how many bullets you shoot at a zombie, it refuses to go down lol

just ask Xtreme

Back