How can this St Kilda Side be Stopped?

Remove this Banner Ad

Owens, Philipou, Windhager, Caminiti, Wanganeen are dead set stars. That is a one hell of a draft haul. Well done saints. I'd say they have the best young talent coming through, or equal to anyone. They are all permanent fixtures in this side from here on end.
Nothing catalyses a jump up the ladder like a good group of youngsters coming on at the same time

1 flag and 27 wooden spoons. I don't mean to sound disrespectful here, but for a foundation member of the competition that sure is an appalling record.

I do admire and respect you Saints fans though. Sure someone has to support St Kilda i suppose.:winkv1:
Their jumpers look good. Especially that big cross. Very unique

BOSS MAN Ross The Boss looking hungry right now, got his tomato sauce bottle out, gonna snack on pie soon? Nice big PIE coming up for Boss Man, has a little swatter too, gonna swat that pesky FLY Macrae too! EXCITED!!!!!

So who coached this Collingwood midfield?
Robert Harvey.
Where is Harvey now?
Where he belongs. Coaching the St Kilda midfielders.
There’s a lot at stake this Sunday.
I’m backing Harve’s.
hate to burst your bubble but
1:Harves last coached Pies in 21
and
2: Harves is the forwards coach

I don't have the Saints winning another game until May.

Congrats on the March premiership though :$:$:$:$:$:$
The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE

Ross was never really interested in coaching at Carlton.
He accepted the top job at St Kilda, drew in the St Kilda legends as coaches, and bunkered down to make a statement.
Well your team had their fair share of twist and turns in the past 12 months.

Middle of 2022, saints knew Brett Ratten was out of contract.

The saints gave him a 2 year extension when the saints were 8-2 or 8-3.

Saints ended up narrowly missing out on finals with a 12-10 record.

Saints sack Ratten despite handing him a 2 year extension.

Saints then decide to get Ross Lyon back. No doubt it's a different coaching group from his last stint from that 2007-11 era

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was a Bulldogs supporter who made this “how will x side be stopped?” meme originally, right after the Dees dropped their first game for the 2021 season. And boy did I have a lot of fun when the Dogs had 100 points kicked on them in a quarter and a bit in the grand final. So much fun!!

I dunno if the Saints are gonna win the grand final but if the Pies fall over in finals- like they often do- I’ll be right here to throw omlettes at some faces :) :)

Saints are on the up, it’s very nice to see!!

King
Steele
Jones
Membrey
Billings
Wedster
Coffield
McKenzie
Hayes

DeGoey
Howe
Cameron
Cox
Lipinski
King, Steele, maybe Membrey... not sure I'd count the others. Collingwood, hate to say it, but were more wounded all things considered and still got the chocolates.

King, Steele, maybe Membrey... not sure I'd count the others. Collingwood, hate to say it, but were more wounded all things considered and still got the chocolates.
That’s the thing. Still got the chocolates despite not having their two ruckmen out there, then losing their KPF in the first quarter.

Ow, having their best player in Jordan de Goey be a late out almost makes a difference.

Love how people love clutching at straws and saying we were near full strength.

Can’t wait to see the Saints actually face a proper side this season so they get a proper wake up call.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back