Toast How can this Sydney side be stopped

Remove this Banner Ad

The week off will do more damage than good for the Swans, momentum is a wonderful thing and so is a quick start, IIRC Sydney were flat after their bye this and last season and lost games to PA.

It'll be a great game this week.

we could turn up at quarter time and still win

The week off will do more damage than good for the Swans, momentum is a wonderful thing and so is a quick start, IIRC Sydney were flat after their bye this and last season and lost games to PA.

If you recall correctly you'd know that we had the flu against Port - and apparently that's a legitimate excuse. And then smacked the Dees off our pre-Finals bye.

If you recall correctly you'd know that we had the flu against Port - and apparently that's a legitimate excuse. And then smacked the Dees off our pre-Finals bye.
Yeah but Brisbane smacked the Dee's also so wouldn't be taking anything out of that 😂

Pies get beaten 77-55 = we were sick/missed players/small ground/dog ate our homework.
Pies win 79-59 = we dominated/it was a smashing/ the greatest win of the season/ how can this Pies side be stopped/give us our premiership medallions already
:rolleyes:

I think our young squad will have benefitted greatly from the extra week off.

There is seriously no one talking about Sydney this week...why??

Gerard Whately has said on SEN that Sydney could be holding up the premiership cup and he will still be thinking "I am not so sure about the Swans" and I suspect that is a similar feeling many people on bigfooty have. We have a lot of players in the best 22 who neutrals are less familiar with than the other 3 clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Height down back is still my biggest concern.

Wouldn't be surprised if Mason Cox gets going at some point in the game.

Geelong in a Grand Final. We've got you covered.

Lance can hardly walk, they only just got over Melbourne (6 wins from 13 games at the time) and fell to pieces in the final quarter against the Pies.

Not worried about them at all. The more they talk about "bloods culture" and their "belief", the more certain I will be.

See you on Saturday, Sydney. If you win, you deserve it and I'll eat massive humble pie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back