Opinion How can this Geelong side be stopped?

Remove this Banner Ad

As an expert in following a “aren’t a good club” I respect your opinion.

I don’t care what you think. I enjoy reading the dribble you like to spit out here, it’s entertaining.

I thought Geelong weren’t that good? That they only made top 4 because of their home ground advantage. So are they choking if they ain’t that good?

Nah you’re right my bad. They don’t choke they are just crap. Not even GMHBA can save them.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Keep living in the past then mate, this year is different.

Ngl I’d really like Danger to get a flag, I like him a lot. It’s the cats supporters on here that make me wanna second guess it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Geelong looks all the good this year to win the premiership with a 9 game winning streak this year.

Can’t see anyone stopping them at all
They're on a 13 game winning streak now. Do you think we're any chance of stopping them next Saturday?

Reality check:

Played Sydney once.
Played Collingwood once.
Played Melbourne once.
Played Brisbane once.
Played Fremantle once.

Played North Melbourne twice.
Played West Coast twice.

Geelong have once again been kissed on the d*ck by the AFL with fixtures. They've barely had to play their closest competition, and most of those games were at their narrow cow paddock at Kardinia, which they won't be allowed anywhere near for finals.
Time for a re-do on the old reality check

Time for a re-do on the old reality check
Reality check: the only chance Sydney (or anyone) had of beating the Cats yesterday was if their barge had been struck by lightning during the parade, or some other act of God

Cats were clearly the most deserving team this year. The dominance of their season might have had something to do with their draw (played 17th and 18th twice, only played one finals side twice - the side that finished 8th, played second at home) but they were head and shoulders above every other team anyway. Even if they’d had a tougher draw and finished 3rd or 4th they would have made the GF, and their best this year was a level above.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you care what I think? I think Cats will choke again as shown since 2012. They don’t perform in finals and it’s becoming part of their culture. Such a fall from grace since 2011. But then again they had a 44 year drought before 07 and didn’t even go b2b in 07-11. So maybe 07-11 is the outlier and the reality is they just aren’t a good club.
Or...you know....maybe not

A Dangerfield team has never won a premiership. The difference between him and Dusty and Petracca is they get bigger the bigger the game gets. He gets smaller. He has never delivered when it counts and I am comfortable betting my house on him not getting it done again.
Which bridge you under?

Geez, mate... You're only 11 months late with this thread bump. :$

Slow day at work? :D
Just getting in while we're still premiers.

And no, it was an RDO.

A Dangerfield team has never won a premiership. The difference between him and Dusty and Petracca is they get bigger the bigger the game gets. He gets smaller. He has never delivered when it counts and I am comfortable betting my house on him not getting it done again.
good prediction

Geez, mate... You're only 11 months late with this thread bump. :$

Slow day at work? :D

He doesn't realise that last year's was Geelong's Bradbury premiership, after the worst defence in premiership history this century with a 12th position. Geelong bottom four next year.

Last edited:
sddefault.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back