Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they were all contacted, interviewed, tested and results provided within 1-3 days?

Whilst there will be some truth to it, the claimed they’d already interviewed all 1500 cases yesterday and linked exactly a third of them to parties is definitely bullshit.

The same team struggling under the weight of cases got ahead of them on their biggest day ever?

This is the problem with this government, they take a small bit of truth but then insist on turning it big with specifics which are complete bullshit so no one can trust a word they say.

PropagandaGuy17 searched twitter seeking coherence and logic, but didn't find it? Stop the presses.

Then appears to conclude that if people don't appreciate the fine job that Dan is doing, there's something wrong with people?

Might be time for Dan's social media team to clear the cache !!
You're not very bright, are you?

I still call bullshit. They can tell us people had a long weekend in India and flew back.

What is the average incubation period for Delta strain? On average it takes 5–6 days from when someone is infected with the virus for symptoms to show, however it can take up to 14 days. Yet 500 people presented with symptoms after 3-4 days?

Did you go to a GF event? If so, do us all a favour and go get tested.

Real excitement machine
I am excited at the prospect.of borders reopening. Just being realistic.

The winners are the wealthy people who don't have to worry about annual leave or work who can jet off at a moments notice without financial worries.

Probably a whole lot of property investors in that group so it's Scott Morrison base

So mods are now monitoring accuracy of responses to posts?
Gee how many times can you be wrong?

I am not a Mod on here, just a poster like you but you seem to post a fair bit but avoided answering a question that given your postition seemed a fair question.

Why just ramble and not answer?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And they were all contacted, interviewed, tested and results provided within 1-3 days?
Its not 1 person doing the interviewing, they were obviously identified and tested otherwise we wouldn't know about them

I went to an NRL preliminary final event ...so I don't need to get tested, it was only the grand final events to blame

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Fair point. If you have been going to peoples homes in the past few days/week, then do us all a favour and get tested.

The reff rate is above 1 so they were always going to continue to rise…

The reff rate was coming down. So, cases could be expected in homes where covid already was present. Covid is now presenting across homes in other parts of the state.

I am excited at the prospect.of borders reopening. Just being realistic.

The winners are the wealthy people who don't have to worry about annual leave or work who can jet off at a moments notice without financial worries.

Probably a whole lot of property investors in that group so it's Scott Morrison base

Hopefully they all piss off overseas and forget to vote

The reff rate was coming down. So, cases could be expected in homes where covid already was present. Covid is now presenting across homes in other parts of the state.

Probably due to those fine, upstanding members of the CFMEU who for the first time found themselves not working so been out and about spreading the construction virus.

Whilst there will be some truth to it, the claimed they’d already interviewed all 1500 cases yesterday and linked exactly a third of them to parties is definitely bullshit.

The same team struggling under the weight of cases got ahead of them on their biggest day ever?

This is the problem with this government, they take a small bit of truth but then insist on turning it big with specifics which are complete bullshit so no one can trust a word they say.
suspect its that 500 of those interviewed so far are linked to parties

although they may have done something really dumb and gone "ok we have interviewed about half the new cases, a third of those were at GF parties, so we will extrapolate it out..."

Something is causing numbers to spike. What do you suggest it is?

i would be inclined to line it up with the idiot protestors, and i would hope it is so they can see the need to vaccinate.

Or natural selection doing what it needs to do after seeing some of the comments around the place from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back