Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
item on abc news just now - thornbury cafe window broken by thrown brick ..... with note attached to front door reading....

"do what dan andrews wants and we will hunt you down and kill you"

item on abc news just now - thornbury cafe window broken by thrown brick ..... with note attached to front door reading....

"do what dan andrews wants and we will hunt you down and kill you"

no issue mate - its just good people venting

This is the biggest crock of sh*t in this thread and that’s from a long list of contenders!!!

Saint has to be a part of Dans team cos no one outside them could possibly go to these lengths to try and deflect and defend bullshit decisions.

We all know they f’ed up in February and the lockdown was due to their fu**up, no other reason. That’s why they won’t release the health advice, not this bullshit it could be ‘offensive’

It’s only offensive to the government and their absolute incompetence

Hi eddie, I can confirm that everyone in this thread is part of Dan's team except you and sttew

PS. Do you realise how stupid you sound saying this crap to everyone you disagree with?

Hi eddie, I can confirm that everyone in this thread is part of Dan's team except you and sttew

PS. Do you realise how stupid you sound saying this crap to everyone you disagree with?

Also demands not to be lumped in with the Nazi's but anyone left of alt-right is an "istandwithdan sheep" :drunk::drunk:

Scary part is otherwise intelligent people are still defending these schmucks

and this is from the murdoch press, so its approved and condoned truth for the trumpians here:

According to Channel 9, a man was filmed on CCTV taking a brick to two other Thornbury hospitality businesses on Sunday night.

The restaurants GRK Greek Kitchen and Bar and the Thornbury Taphouse were targeted.

GRK Kitchen and Bar’s Effie Stratkis said local businesses were just following the rules and should not be the target of attacks from the public.

“We don‘t make the rules we just follow them, so it’s a shame to take it out on a small business,” she said.

looking forward to people defending this flog because of the trauma having to give up his freedom and not have coffee at his preferred shops

and this is from the murdoch press, so its approved and condoned truth for the trumpians here:

According to Channel 9, a man was filmed on CCTV taking a brick to two other Thornbury hospitality businesses on Sunday night.

The restaurants GRK Greek Kitchen and Bar and the Thornbury Taphouse were targeted.

GRK Kitchen and Bar’s Effie Stratkis said local businesses were just following the rules and should not be the target of attacks from the public.

“We don‘t make the rules we just follow them, so it’s a shame to take it out on a small business,” she said.

looking forward to people defending this flog because of the trauma having to give up his freedom and not have coffee at his preferred shops
Need to get to 95% fully vaccinated ASAP so the restrictions can be lifted. Should of been there already.

Last edited:
Need to get to 95% fully vaccinated ASAP so the restrictions can be lifted.

you think that guy is threatening cafes because of us not being at 95%???

*edit - by this i mean IMO unless vaccines are banned, these guys wont stop. they think this is a plot by the new world order to perform population reduction via fake disease and mass sterilization

To be honest I don’t give a rat’s why ****wits are ****wits. I assume they aren’t happy with the restrictions on unvaccinated people. Well no one saw that coming!

NSW have already announced their intention to lift restrictions - “Restrictions will ease further when NSW reaches 95% double vaccination.” I am hopeful that the number of infections, hospitalisations and deaths will be ‘manageable’ and the easing shall continue.

*edit - by this i mean IMO unless vaccines are banned, these guys wont stop. they think this is a plot by the new world order to perform population reduction via fake disease and mass sterilization
Yep, I understand better now. Thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one will defend him, don’t be silly

No one will defend him, don’t be silly

Bullshit. He will be a poor guy frustrated by having no freedom, and conspiracy nuts will make him a hero

We've seen this song in the USA remember (thankfully we have him control)

As the pieces of sh*t should be.

Why should the rest of us do the heavy lifting for the parasites and bottomfeeders who refuse to be socially responsible?

F*** them and f*** you for being complicit in such anti-social behaviour.

Segregation? Bullshit. These grubs need to learn that such selfish decisions have consequences. If Andrews backs down to the whackjobs then the lunatic fringe will pull this sort of sh*t over and over again.
No different to speeding or drink driving. Selfish actions that risk people's lives. They don't seem to want to comprehend that it's not a freedom of choice there arguing about.

Don’t let nazis sit at your table. *in lol. Beware of those big long tables at a shopping food court.

Since the Covid thing started, I didn’t know anyone who had it, and nobody I knew, knew anyone who had it.
Now I know quite a number of people who have tested positive, and everyone I know seems to know someone who has it. Everyone is coming into contact with it. It’s everywhere.
Luckily for us, lockdown served it’s purpose and it’s all manageable enough now.
People throwing bricks etc- beyond help. Not worthy of our time.
The vast majority of people are working as a sensible community and that’s a good thing.

Don’t let nazis sit at your table. fu**in lol. Beware of those big long tables at a shopping food court.
What's wrong with not associating with nazis?

Not everyone, just the very obvious ones.

PS Do you realise how stupid you and your mates sound calling everyone who hates Dan a Nazi?

Not everyone, just the very obvious ones.

PS Do you realise how stupid you and your mates sound calling everyone who hates Dan a Nazi?
There are actual nazis involved though yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back