Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is bloody terrible

Lets get a former cop to review issues with getting an ambulance

The fix, give it to DoJ to run..

campaigner always finds more money for cops

Last edited:

This is bloody terrible

Lets get a former cop to review issues with getting an alleged

The fix, give it to DoJ to run..

campaigner always finds more money for cops

Ashton ..... Lawyer X.

I see the latest privatisation by the Andrews Government is picking up speed:

The government is also establishing the Victorian future fund, using proceeds from the privatisation of VicRoads number plate and registration services and yet-to-be-announced land sales to repay Covid borrowings.

The fund is projected to have a balance of about $10bn in the medium term, with more details expected to be announced in July.

“I’ve been particularly cryptic about this for a very good reason – we’re in the process of a tender process at the moment,” Pallas told reporters. “I will be able to tell everybody exactly how much we’ve got for that once that tender process is completed.”

& the Millionaires Factory is looking for another winner courtesy of the Victorian taxpayer long into the future:
A fresh coat of paint at the bulked-up Australian Retirement Trust hasn’t slowed its dealmakers’ thirst for Australian infrastructure assets, with the country’s new $230 billion gorilla chasing a stake in Victoria’s VicRoads.

after the s**t NSW shat on us for 2 years, NSW can duck right off with wanting us to co-fund their stuff

you cant ban us from your venues and then ask us for our money
The question is whether there is an agreement in place re who funds Albury wodonga. I think they are now a single health service and they intend to set up a single site. Would probably help if they (the two state governments) redrew boundaries to deal with cross border towns or had clear documentation about funding

The question is whether there is an agreement in place re who funds Albury wodonga. I think they are now a single health service and they intend to set up a single site. Would probably help if they (the two state governments) redrew boundaries to deal with cross border towns or had clear documentation about funding

We were told during 2020 that NSW exceptionalism was why they dont need to ever have a covid lockdown, and we should shut up and die

they can look after their own with their nsw exceptionalism - no need for help from victorian plague scum

We were told during 2020 that NSW exceptionalism was why they dont need to ever have a covid lockdown, and we should shut up and die

they can look after their own with their nsw exceptionalism - no need for help from victorian plague scum
Borders are made up, people living in the other side of the imaginary line on the map aren't any different to you.
Every government did that s**t including Andrews back to NSW when covid finally hit them

Borders are made up, people living in the other side of the imaginary line on the map aren't any different to you.
Every government did that s**t including Andrews back to NSW when covid finally hit them

FFS Im on record here as saying Andrews should have stood down once covid was done and dusted - this isnt about him

NSW people were cheerleading our situation down here, and expelled us from their federation because we were on our own

well * them, im happy to be on my own, and i dont want a single victorian dollar going into NSW ever again. * them

Albury wodonga as an issue predates covid plagues though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Albury wodonga as an issue predates covid plagues though

No s**t. But NSW made their feelings to us quite clear in 2020.

They believed their "NSW exceptionalism" made them superior to the plague state of Victoria, hence the support of no aid to us, and bans on Victorians entering their businesses.

That is how they feel about us, and I will never forget it.

No s**t. But NSW made their feelings to us quite clear in 2020.

They believed their "NSW exceptionalism" made them superior to the plague state of Victoria, hence the support of no aid to us, and bans on Victorians entering their businesses.

That is how they feel about us, and I will never forget it.
You need to let that s**t go, it wasn't the entire state it was mostly the Libs and Murdoch papers.

Or don't. You can choose to have a tantrum every time NSW is mentioned for the rest of your life, you're a big boy after all

FFS Im on record here as saying Andrews should have stood down once covid was done and dusted - this isnt about him

NSW people were cheerleading our situation down here, and expelled us from their federation because we were on our own

well duck them, im happy to be on my own, and i dont want a single victorian dollar going into NSW ever again. duck them

The States always operate in their own best interest, bar NONE.
To add insult to injury, the majority of Senators do not represent their States & that is a plus for even Lambie (did I say that :rolleyes: ).

You need to let that s**t go, it wasn't the entire state it was mostly the Libs and Murdoch papers.

Or don't. You can choose to have a tantrum every time NSW is mentioned for the rest of your life, you're a big boy after all

People were dying down here, and they made jokes about it

I used to love going to Sydney and lived there for a period, but I will never forgive them for how they spat on us and laughed when we were at our weakest.

As I said, I will never spend a dollar in NSW again.

The States always operate in their own best interest, bar NONE.
To add insult to injury, the majority of Senators do not represent their States & that is a plus for even Lambie (did I say that :rolleyes: ).

There is a difference between acting in your states best interest and deathriding your neighbour

Forgotten that they don't give a s**t about what happens in Victoria, and that they can smell the burning flesh from NSW already?

People were dying down here, and they made jokes about it

I used to love going to Sydney and lived there for a period, but I will never forgive them for how they spat on us and laughed when we were at our weakest.

As I said, I will never spend a dollar in NSW again.

So do you have the same opinion on China for shitting on the entire world? Or still happy to send your money there?

So do you have the same opinion on China for shitting on the entire world? Or still happy to send your money there?

dont spend money in china either and thanks to dutton, we probably wont be doing so for at least a decade (and thats assuming something dramatic happens politically to defuse the war)

as ive said previously, if things kick off its impossible for my wife to ever return to china, and when we leave australia it will be for singapore

I seriously can't wait for November elections, so much fun ahead.
live in an area i suspect has strongly embraced the unhinged lunacy of clive palmer .... if andrews gets up i will genuinely struggle to wipe the grin off my ugly mug .... it will be glorious

i live in an area that has embraced this luncacy ..... never said anything about this being an electorate wide thing .... never said anything about the uap being a chance either

I seriously can't wait for November elections, so much fun ahead.

But Dan would have to choke like Collingwood in the 2018 Grand Final to lose, only interest will be what seats he loses, how he does in Regional Victoria having screwed us over for 8 years and how hostile the upper house ends up being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back