Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone want to make a prediction on how many new Coronavirus cases would be for Victoria tomorrow?

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
Not sure. Hope it’s as low as the form of some of the posters in here.

I was under the impression that Lock-down 1 was to "flatten the curve" so that the health system could cope. Than what was March-June for? For the government to smoke cigars and drink sherry?

This is just gross incompetence. I smell a revolt if the leaders don't do the one dignified act and resign.

I was under the impression that Lock-down 1 was to "flatten the curve" so that the health system could cope. Than what was March-June for? For the government to smoke cigars and drink sherry?

This is just gross incompetence. I smell a revolt if the leaders don't do the one dignified act and resign.

Who should they be replaced by?

Stage 4 restrictions could easily come in, but my guess is this would be in 1-2 weeks.

We're still yet to see one 'cycle' of fortnight testing results, with cases going between 170-300 inferring their is no necessary need for tougher restrictions.... yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stage 4 restrictions could easily come in, but my guess is this would be in 1-2 weeks.

We're still yet to see one 'cycle' of fortnight testing results, with cases going between 170-300 inferring their is no necessary need for tougher restrictions.... yet

Any word on what stage 4 means? More business closures but what about construction/tradies etc? Surely they'd keep that going although not sure the Kiwis did..

Not surprising but https://www.theage.com.au/national/...ed-to-melbourne-outbreak-20200714-p55c12.html

A coronavirus cluster at a south-western Sydney pub has been genomically linked to Melbourne cases, putting NSW on high alert for a similar large scale outbreak.

As the Crossroads Hotel outbreak in Casula grew to at least 30 cases on Tuesday, genomic testing conducted by NSW Health revealed a Blue Mountains resident who dined at the venue on July 3 is linked to the Victorian outbreak. NSW closed the border with Victoria on July 8.

Stage 4 will only come in if people act like dicks. No media reports of mass violations, so I'm hopeful

Weekend should be the tell
time to organize another BLM protest this time in broadmeadows made up of students of an Islamic faith

time to organize another BLM protest this time in broadmeadows made up of students of an Islamic faith

You really hate everyone who isn't white don't you

just saying we were doing so well till the end of Eid, BLM protests

Yeah, and it wasn't that people stopped social distancing. It was just the brown people

Any word on what stage 4 means? More business closures but what about construction/tradies etc? Surely they'd keep that going although not sure the Kiwis did..
Well no takeaway coffees, can’t leave your own postcode etc. Sounds a bit like Italy when it went hard lockdown.

If it happens I think his popularity will take a colossal whack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back