Player Watch Hugh Bond - Pick 50, 2022 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded back in to draft to take him though so must have been super keen

For me there’s players like that at rookie time in any draft

Agree re let’s see I’m after pre season though give him a chance
I guess but the reality is players like Hately now might get cut to allow Bond to get that chance.
I'd rather have Hately on the list next year then Bond.

I guess but the reality is players like Hately now might get cut to allow Bond to get that chance.

I'd rather Bond. Slim shot ahead of none and all that.

I’d make Hately Sanfl captain. Surely Wright now retires after this year and focuses on the coaching side to his role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The bloke gets stuck into an opposition player only to have said player kick the next goal, all the while having a single touch himself going into 3Q time. Makes you spew up seeing someone carry on like that while offering very little to their team. Needs a hell of an off-season if he is gonna have a serious crack at an AFL career.

Wasn’t he injured early? Did he miss preseason?
I reckon he probably deserves a proper crack at it before we chuck him on the scrap heap.
God knows we have 5-6 proven spuds to get rid of before a unproven kid.
I’m all for giving juniors time, but 2 disposals, the least on ground which includes part timers, is a very concerning performance.

We should have gone developing ruck rather than a depth midfielder.

I’m all for giving juniors time, but 2 disposals, the least on ground which includes part timers, is a very concerning performance.

We should have gone developing ruck rather than a depth midfielder.

Think they bought him in as a Brown (Luke) replacement moreso than a depth mid. He played that lockdown role well at Nationals

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I understand a developing key forward or Ruckman not getting much of the ball but he should be doing more. He is only in the team because we have to pick him.

Hopefully he can have a full preseason and turn it around.

Geez what's going on with this guy? I can't remember the last time we recruited someone who could barely get a touch in the ressies. Even some of our duds could still play SANFL okay.

Geez what's going on with this guy? I can't remember the last time we recruited someone who could barely get a touch in the ressies.
McAsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back