Play Nice Hunter Biden: sprog of rich guy

Remove this Banner Ad

Roger Stone was up for tax evasion to the tune of 2.1 million. No charges, just paid back tax and a fine.

Almost all legal experts state that these charges would not have been brought if his last name wasn't Biden.

Biden had a deal with Justice and the judge deemed it wrong which is why the case has been brought.

Their is also another charge of possessing a weapon whilst under the influence of drugs which is also a crime, again, this is not normally proceeded in court but will be proceeded with.

It was a pithy comment but I didn’t say anything about his pay cheque I didn’t say he’s the only US President to do evil things - but he’s doing evil things.
LOL, the previous post referred to H Biden's private income then you refered to his father's taxpayer funds.
Any excuse, right?

Yeah, I think the genocide being committed in Gaza is more outrageous than this whatever about Hunter Biden’s tax fraud.
Only you could combine Joe Biden, American policy and Israel into the Hunter Biden thread, well done.

Lol
From hunters appearance
SWALWELL: Any time your father was in government, prior to the Presidency or before, did he ever operate a hotel?

BIDEN: No, he has never operated a hotel.

SWALWELL: So he’s never operated a hotel where foreign nationals spent millions at that hotel while he was in office?

BIDEN: No, he has not.

SWALWELL: Did your father ever employ in the Oval Office any direct family member to also work in the Oval Office?

BIDEN: My father has never employed any direct family members, to my knowledge.

SWALWELL: While your father was President, did anyone in the family receive 41 trademarks from China?

BIDEN: No.

SWALWELL: As President and the leader of the party, has your father ever tried to install as the chairperson of the party a daughter-in-law or anyone else in the family?

BIDEN: No. And I don’t think that anyone in my family would be crazy enough to want to be the chairperson of the DNC.

SWALWELL: Has your father ever in his time as an adult been fined $355 million by any State that he worked in?

BIDEN: No, he has not, thank God.

SWALWELL: Anyone in your family ever strike a multibillion dollar deal with the Saudi Government while your father was in office?

SWALWELL: That’s all I’ve got.

Lol
From hunters appearance
SWALWELL: Any time your father was in government, prior to the Presidency or before, did he ever operate a hotel?

BIDEN: No, he has never operated a hotel.

SWALWELL: So he’s never operated a hotel where foreign nationals spent millions at that hotel while he was in office?

BIDEN: No, he has not.

SWALWELL: Did your father ever employ in the Oval Office any direct family member to also work in the Oval Office?

BIDEN: My father has never employed any direct family members, to my knowledge.

SWALWELL: While your father was President, did anyone in the family receive 41 trademarks from China?

SWALWELL: As President and the leader of the party, has your father ever tried to install as the chairperson of the party a daughter-in-law or anyone else in the family?

BIDEN: No. And I don’t think that anyone in my family would be crazy enough to want to be the chairperson of the DNC.

SWALWELL: Has your father ever in his time as an adult been fined $355 million by any State that he worked in?

BIDEN: No, he has not, thank God.

SWALWELL: Anyone in your family ever strike a multibillion dollar deal with the Saudi Government while your father was in office?

SWALWELL: That’s all I’ve got.
Haha

Just imagine the seething frothing mess MAGA nation would be in if Biden had actually done any of that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back