Hypocrisy of The Left - part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ve been triggered by a video from someone who makes a living triggering emotional pleb conservatives.
Hasn’t our effeminate education system virtually banned Shakespeare from high school and university?

Do you like that song - “don’t want no short people round”?

Funny hey?

Hasn’t our effeminate education system virtually banned Shakespeare from high school and university?

Funny hey?

You are making things up. Lying. Posting bullshit.

It’s boring.

His long posts are meandering and pointless. His short posts filter all the crap out and leave a horrendously uninformed tabloid mind.
You do know that virtually no one reads tabloids unless you are referring to a generic nMe for iPAds

Oh well

And you are always nasty to everyone

Are you frustrated?

Funny hey?

Err had two kids go through English Lit in VCE in 2014 and 2017 - MacBeth, As You Like It, and Merchant of Venice all on curriculum. Young Daughter in Year 8, studying Midsummer Night's Dream at the moment - went to see the play

Son did a BA at Melbourne Uni - did a subject Semiotics and Shakespeare in his final year - he did an analysis of Coriolanus for his honours thesis. why do you peddle ******* lies?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you can’t provide facts, so you’re wrong again.

But are you claiming it is a sign of an effeminate education system to get rid of a whimsical British playwrights texts?
Really?
Let’s say I can prove that the percentage of students at tertiary level studying Shakespeare has fallen by 50% since1980?
Or if it has fallen 60%
What percentage do I need to prove to obtain your concession.

Really?
Let’s say I can prove that the percentage of students at tertiary level studying Shakespeare has fallen by 50% since1980?
Or if it has fallen 60%
I bet those studying Latin has fallen even more than that, is that the feminised education system too?

Well not everyone, Salman Rushdie not allowed because he apparently deserves to die.
Conservatives placed the Fatwa on Rushdie. Your Islamic equivalents.

virtually banned Shakespeare

the number of Shakespearean texts studied today versus say back in 1980 is but a fraction.
Even if this is the case - which it isn't - where does the "ban" come in? Any time some mildly progressive person thinks out loud about an issue with media or culture or products or work, the conserv-o-sphere goes ballistic claiming "lefties want to ban...".

You read and watch bullshit made by the outrage attention industry, repost it uncritically, then wonder why you are ridiculed.

Err had two kids go through English Lit in VCE in 2014 and 2017 - MacBeth, As You Like It, and Merchant of Venice all on curriculum. Young Daughter in Year 8, studying Midsummer Night's Dream at the moment - went to see the play

Son did a BA at Melbourne Uni - did a subject Semiotics and Shakespeare in his final year - he did an analysis of Coriolanus for his honours thesis. why do you peddle ******* lies?
I’m glad you were able to mate well improve the genetic pool

Really?
Or if it has fallen 60%

You said banned. What you may be able to prove is a decrease.

Your proof is proof that it’s not banned. If you don’t want your bull s**t called out, stop making dumb assertions.

Even if this is the case - which it isn't - where does the "ban" come in? Any time some mildly progressive person thinks out loud about an issue with media or culture or products or work, the conserv-o-sphere goes ballistic claiming "lefties want to ban...".

You read and watch bullshit made by the outrage attention industry, repost it uncritically, then wonder why you are ridiculed.
Banned - did I say banned?
Just marginalized

Banned - did I say banned?
Just marginalized

You used the actual word banned.

Just say it’s not what you meant, correct yourself and move on. You’ll be in a much stronger position, as opposed to Trumpian denial.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back