Hypocrisy of The Left - part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take that as a compliment Rita is awesome, love her work... she's a fine journo.

Come on BS you could buy and sell her intellectually three times over. Don't be a cheer leader for a right wing fool with no original ideas.

She full on copies Seppo Fox News themes that are like square pegs in round holes of the Australian context

I assume you call her a "journalist" to troll me

Apparently according to her you are a SJW if you believe that renewables has nothing to do with the SA blackouts - let's just sit on the stupidity of that for a second

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Come on BS you could buy and sell her intellectually three times over. Don't be a cheer leader for a right wing fool with no original ideas.

She full on copies Seppo Fox News themes that are like square pegs in round holes of the Australian context

I assume you call her a "journalist" to troll me

Apparently according to her you are a SJW if you believe that renewables has nothing to do with the SA blackouts - let's just sit on the stupidity of that for a second

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah I confess I was just winding you up on that one :)

DEMOCRATS.

Lol. You fool.

Having caught up on the past few pages after being away, I must admit to being surprised that anyone who claims to follow US politics could be so ignorant about the concept of the Solid South.

Yeah the southern states giving unwavering support to the Democrats since the civil war has been my whole point from the start as to who were the traditional racists.

And also that the 'Southern Strategy' didn't all of a sudden make them the racists. And is vastly overstated.

DEMOCRATS.

Doesn't quite fit your bigoted narrative of the south either that in 1867 following the congressional reconstruction when the republican party organized in the South not just 1 million freedmen became republicans but one fifth of southern white males as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's funny that an idiot on an forum thinks he can dismiss and discredit an expert like Coulter who heaven forbid may have made one error that still hasn't been verified by actual government records by the way and doesn't really change much anyway

Doesn't quite fit your bigoted narrative of the south either that in 1867 following the congressional reconstruction when the republican party organized in the South not just 1 million freedmen became republicans but one fifth of southern white males as well.
What is my bigoted narrative of the South?

I'm not sure what you mean by 1/5 of Southern white males.

Yeah the southern states giving unwavering support to the Democrats since the civil war has been my whole point from the start as to who were the traditional racists.

Yes, that is true but very misleading, as there has always been a solid bloc in the South that has voted along racial lines and for specific issues regarding race, and it is true that for a long time this meant the Democratic party. However, in the sixties (when the Civil Rights Act was passed, but that might just be a coincidence :rolleyes: ) it flipped and this bloc went Republican as that was the party that was viewed as most representative of these racial views.

It is interesting to note that Kennedy was the last northern Democrat before Obama to gain the White House.

Either way, it is erroneous to suggest that left/right has always meant Democratic/Republican

Yes, that is true but very misleading, as there has always been a solid bloc in the South that has voted along racial lines and for specific issues regarding race, and it is true that for a long time this meant the Democratic party. However, in the sixties (when the Civil Rights Act was passed, but that might just be a coincidence :rolleyes: ) it flipped and this bloc went Republican as that was the party that was viewed as most representative of these racial views.

It is interesting to note that Kennedy was the last northern Democrat before Obama to gain the White House.

Either way, it is erroneous to suggest that left/right has always meant Democratic/Republican
Nah.

DEMOCRATS.

it flipped and this bloc went Republican as that was the party that was viewed as most representative of these racial views.

Agreed, my point is as to whether that is actually true or not. And we all agree now that the over the course of U.S history the Democrats have been the traditional racists. And they have been extremely successful in changing the narrative in the minds of the people to believe that the racists have always been the Republicans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back