Politics Hypocrisy of The Right.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It should be etiquette to post your links.

I could say: "vaccines are...." and let people do their own research, parts will go find out vaccines are bad and part vaccines are good with that split effectively falling on the line that people had before reading my initial post.
I just like seeing how long people go looking for before coming back and declaring falsities.

'I typed into my truth-machine and couldn't find anything I was prepared to read'

Hahahahahaha.

*Leftist drone voice*

It's 20199999999999999999.

Why do we, like, still have the bubonic plaaaaaaague?

What on earth are you talking about?

It should be etiquette to post your links.

I could say: "vaccines are...." and let people do their own research, parts will go find out vaccines are bad and part vaccines are good with that split effectively falling on the line that people had before reading my initial post.
It actually shouldnt be, it is the epitome of pedantry on both sides and almost always used to win an argument cheaply. what should be the case is the person disagreeing should put in the work to disprove.

Heres a bonus video about the history of concentration camps and why the equivalency is correct between the border camps on the Mexican boarder and the early nazi concentration camps none of you will watch it.

The LNP made a huge deal out of the Budget crisis.

And after 4 years and another election they have done nothing but make the budget worse why spewing self congratulatory smug rhetoric about what great things they have done.

But they own standards on the issue they went hardest on they are a total and complete failure.

An they only policy they have is massive tax cut for companies in the hope that it will some time down the track produce some massive amount of growth.They want to beat the entire economic on a theory whose track record is extremely spotty at best.

The assumptions this economic statement were built ing are spotty.

A Government without ideas or Discipline.

They have gone around saying "we are not the labour party" but they have been every bit as divided, and worse economic managers. They took over after a pretty chaotic and dysfunctional period of labour government for much of the time, and easily matched the poor performance and somehow sunk to a new low of Australian government.
You make a good case for never voting for the left

Heres a bonus video about the history of concentration camps and why the equivalency is correct between the border camps on the Mexican boarder and the early nazi concentration camps none of you will watch it.

You at least got one thing right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back