Mega Thread "I need to vent" thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not sure if I am right but I do see that the experienced spine of midfielders is just gone. Fwd line is inexperienced and/or out of form. Backline is forever searching for 2 players to claim a position there and add some stability. And then we wonder how things go pearshaped. Next week again 4 changes.
It is like the preseason. Endless variations of our best 30 ( best 35 by now). Good teams don't change that much.
Just a suggestion? Do we try and snag a good tall defender at years end. I know this isn't our panacea but hear me out. We know there will a couple of good Bomber free agents at years end. Hooker will go back to WA, maybe Hurley? Two swing men then. Reid and Hurley. He's a very good mark, experienced, reads the play well etc. the Bombers players will be unrestricted free agents. We only need to pay the $$$$$ he wants. No trade required. Your thoughts?

Just a suggestion? Do we try and snag a good tall defender at years end. I know this isn't our panacea but hear me out. We know there will a couple of good Bomber free agents at years end. Hooker will go back to WA, maybe Hurley? Two swing men then. Reid and Hurley. He's a very good mark, experienced, reads the play well etc. the Bombers players will be unrestricted free agents. We only need to pay the $$$$$ he wants. No trade required. Your thoughts?
All for it. And no doubt that the complete board is with you on that one. Rumour on the main board has it that we are already in the ear of one. As is the rest of the comp. But we better get our act together this year otherwise the #destinationclub applies only to spud overpaid fwds.

All for it. And no doubt that the complete board is with you on that one. Rumour on the main board has it that we are already in the ear of one. As is the rest of the comp. But we better get our act together this year otherwise the #destinationclub applies only to spud overpaid fwds.
Marchington?

I need to vent.

I've just realised our supporters here are as bad, if not worse, than tiger supporters.

ABSOLUTELY NO SUPPORT FOR OUR CLUB!

Checking out the Melbourne/Collingwood thread and seeing our supporters over there telling them how they will beat our s**t team by 50 points is a real opener.

Definitely not the kind of people you want to be fighting in the trenches with.

How about a little support and sticking by the club while they are going through a bad run?

Anyway, very disappointing to find a distinct lack of support from 'supporters'.

Anyway, that's my vent. Now let me have it!

I need to vent.

I've just realised our supporters here are as bad, if not worse, than tiger supporters.

Checking out the Melbourne/Collingwood thread and seeing our supporters over there telling them how they will beat our s**t team by 50 points is a real opener.

How about a little support and sticking by the club while they are going through a bad run?

Anyway, very disappointing to find a distinct lack of support from 'supporters'.

I agree with you

I need to vent.

That's not a vent. That is an honest assessment of BF right now.
I do agree about the Tiggies. They are pessimistic, they melt but less pathetic than what is on display on this board.
And for my vent: So f*ing tired of Malthouse and his fan boys that are forever stuck in 2012. The day Bucks goes I am gone too because we won't stop hearing about MM till the end of time.

I'm bewildered that MM keeps coming up.
After his glory days in the navy blue, I thought that would be the end of it.
Yet, here we are. & the usual rewriting of history is happening again about the succession plan, which, according to most, was signed by Eddie & Bucks in the second last round of 2011, when we were 20-1 and reigning premiers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm bewildered that MM keeps coming up.
After his glory days in the navy blue, I thought that would be the end of it.
Yet, here we are. & the usual rewriting of history is happening again about the succession plan, which, according to most, was signed by Eddie & Bucks in the second last round of 2011, when we were 20-1 and reigning premiers.
Think his daughter is a BF member, now to work out her user name...

You see a daughters opinion in my posting history re MM?
It was a joke.
Regardless of your posting history, I also know you're a grandmother.
Sorry to have wasted so many posts on such a poor attempt at humour.

It was a joke.
Regardless of your posting history, I also know you're a grandmother.
Sorry to have wasted so many posts on such a poor attempt at humour.
No harm done, just the thought that I would be a fan of you know who makes me sensitive.
All good.

I need to vent.

Great vent.
I have no issue with measured discussion.
But the vitriol, the gleeful nasty attacks at our coach.
It's very telling of character.
I keep thinking, is that where for example "ugly parent syndrome" comes from, that sort of siege mentality.

But on the Internet, social media, it's easy to be outlandish or nasty or let your aggression go....
Happens. But you wouldn't want them in the trenches, because if your there with them, sorry, you're as good as dead!

And I don't think everything the club does is perfect, Nathan is as human as anyone. I just think being supportive works better than being destructive.

Anyway that's my take, and I'm NOT KB

I need to vent.

I went reverse on the tigers. Had to try and shut them up. Who knew it would work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back