Mega Thread "I need to vent" thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

I need to vent.

I've just realised our supporters here are as bad, if not worse, than tiger supporters.

ABSOLUTELY NO SUPPORT FOR OUR CLUB!

Checking out the Melbourne/Collingwood thread and seeing our supporters over there telling them how they will beat our s**t team by 50 points is a real opener.

Definitely not the kind of people you want to be fighting in the trenches with.

How about a little support and sticking by the club while they are going through a bad run?

Anyway, very disappointing to find a distinct lack of support from 'supporters'.

Anyway, that's my vent. Now let me have it!
Agreed. It seems like the cool thing to do these days, to declare your team will lose the match lost before it starts. Sad really

I need to vent.

I've just realised our supporters here are as bad, if not worse, than tiger supporters.

ABSOLUTELY NO SUPPORT FOR OUR CLUB!

Checking out the Melbourne/Collingwood thread and seeing our supporters over there telling them how they will beat our s**t team by 50 points is a real opener.

Definitely not the kind of people you want to be fighting in the trenches with.

How about a little support and sticking by the club while they are going through a bad run?

Anyway, very disappointing to find a distinct lack of support from 'supporters'.

Anyway, that's my vent. Now let me have it!
Not sure its a lack of support declaring we will lose a a game. Is it lack of support to tip against the pies?
Unfortunately I think we may get smashed, a shite load needs to change for us not to.
That does not mean I support the pies any less or hope to the gods we can win and turn our season around.

Not sure its a lack of support declaring we will lose a a game. Is it lack of support to tip against the pies?
Unfortunately I think we may get smashed, a shite load needs to change for us not to.
That does not mean I support the pies any less or hope to the gods we can win and turn our season around.
No, you missed the point.

WE ARE SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

IT'S FINALLY OFFICIAL AFTER 5 YEARS..

THE INJURY, REBUILD, YOUTH EXCUSES NO LONGER CARRY ANY CREDIBILITY
wE ARE just s**t AND

OUR COACH IS SSSSSSHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT

Those who live in reality land know this now..

the only questions are:

how did we get here?... what are the lessons to be learned?

How do we rebuild and turn it around from here?

i wish we could disband the club.... and just make it go away. Then I could go and spend more time on barracking for Liverpool or the Sydney Sixers in the big bash or the Mumbai chariots in the Indian League or Minnesota mannequins in the Milwaukee Little League

I really hate holidays, man they are the fricken worst! I mean, having all that relaxing free time to do whatever you want at your leasure is the absolute worst thing in the world!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

WE ARE SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

IT'S FINALLY OFFICIAL AFTER 5 YEARS..

THE INJURY, REBUILD, YOUTH EXCUSES NO LONGER CARRY ANY CREDIBILITY
wE ARE just s**t AND

OUR COACH IS SSSSSSHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT

Those who live in reality land know this now..

the only questions are:

how did we get here?... what are the lessons to be learned?

How do we rebuild and turn it around from here?

You know what's s**t.... That you didn't end up in a sock!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread....

6a00d834a16dcf69e201bb08264077970d-500wi

i wish we could disband the club.... and just make it go away. Then I could go and spend more time on barracking for Liverpool or the Sydney Sixers in the big bash or the Mumbai chariots in the Indian League or Minnesota mannequins in the Milwaukee Little League
This is the "I need to Vent" thread not the "I need to make a sad-arse attempt at being a smartarse thread".

Seriously.. this is the VENT thread .. to all those posters who want to come in and have a pop at posters who vent..... F##K off back to the positives thread. MOds!!!!

This is the "I need to Vent" thread not the "I need to make a sad-arse attempt at being a smartarse thread".

Seriously.. this is the VENT thread .. to all those posters who want to come in and have a pop at posters who vent..... F##K off back to the positives thread. MOds!!!!

well this is how I usually vent in the Liverpool forum...

Thought I could cash on our shitness and take Melbourne as a last leg of a 5 game multi for a rather decent collect.

No issue with my beloved Maggies, they didn't let me down, *en Suns did.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back