Mega Thread "I need to vent" thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is it then whenever you spill something on yourself that causes an irremovable stain you're always wearing one of your favorite items of clothing.
I have a million items of clothing which I call my "dag around the house" clothes and nothing ever gets spilled on them.
Spillage seems to be reserved for expensive and favorite items.
I know it is somehow Buckleys fault but haven't been able to figure out the link.
There is no link.
It just is:rolleyes:

As might have been expected under the tutelage of the Scott brothers, the Australia-Irish game has turned into a bit of a blood fest. Don't think I will bother watching the rest of the game. Can't imagine why any of the AFL players would feel proud to be representing their country in this contest.

Watching the start of the international game. The Irish national anthem is rubbish - a tuneless mishmash of incongruous sounds.
I wouldn’t mention that the next time you are in Dublin.

As might have been expected under the tutelage of the Scott brothers, the Australia-Irish game has turned into a bit of a blood fest. Don't think I will bother watching the rest of the game. Can't imagine why any of the AFL players would feel proud to be representing their country in this contest.
You are a naturally happy chappy aren't you? :)

****en bandaid packaging... I'd hate to be frickin bleeding to death trying to get one open
I'm thinking this isn't actually true.
Because you'd have died by now, and not told us about your death by band aid packaging

:p:D

I went out after everyone went to bed the other night to put my Toll delivery card on the front door for my parcel to be delivered the next day and someone in my house apparently assumed that Toll delivers stuff in the middle of the goddamn night and used a peg from our back clothesline to pin it to the security door, because they took it off the door and put it on the kitchen counter early in the morning, long before I got up.

I missed the delivery the first time so they left the card which you have to fill out and leave for them to pick up the next day when they redeliver your parcel. I'm gonna ring on Monday and hope to god they can redeliver it again otherwise I'll have to travel into the city to the Toll depot to pick it up which I really don't want to do.

Wish people would not stop in front of a T intersection which prevents people from leaving or entering that street!

rlrhpwjiwmziyqcfysin.jpg

Just be thankful....

I need to vent....

What to do?????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's better, no more vents required

:D

It really shits me when the petrol station arsehole makes me wait when I push the lever to fill, are they soooo busy stacking shelves or something that they can’t conduct their core business of serving petrol, or are they just power tripping douches?

It really shits me when the petrol station arsehole makes me wait when I push the lever to fill, are they soooo busy stacking shelves or something that they can’t conduct their core business of serving petrol, or are they just power tripping douches?
Understand and agree.
It is their core product, petrol.

However, For what it's worth, they make their profit from all the stuff the sell eg drinks, lollies, junk food etc.
On petrol they make sweet not much.
Funny business petrol.

Debutant accounts popping up and s**t canning the club from the opening post.

What is worse is that they are allowed to continue to post over a number of days, despite the objections of long time posters.

I have no problem with people have a different view, but when the very first post is a tirade against the club, IT’S A TROLL.

Debutant accounts popping up and s**t canning the club from the opening post.

What is worse is that they are allowed to continue to post over a number of days, despite the objections of long time posters.

I have no problem with people have a different view, but when the very first post is a tirade against the club, IT’S A TROLL.
What is even more sinister is that behind their 's**t canning' is their attempt to destroy the club because its not doing things the way they want.
They have a view that "the whole place should be burnt to the ground"

Yeah, I get irritated by this one as well.

But then I try to remember that their employer makes more money from the shop than petrol and design their jobs accordingly.

At least they don't seem to get robbed much anymore.

Ah do you remember the good old days when all servos had that rubber tube on the forecourt which rang a bell in the office when you drove over it ? Shortly thereafter the dude would drop his copy of the Australasian Post, come strolling out, ask 'yeah mate ?' and then proceed to pump 10 gallons of super into your tank. All the while whingeing about the weather (either too hot, too cold, too wet, too dry) without even taking the Rothmans out of his mouth...

Ah do you remember the good old days when all servos had that rubber tube on the forecourt which rang a bell in the office when you drove over it ? Shortly thereafter the dude would drop his copy of the Australasian Post, come strolling out, ask 'yeah mate ?' and then proceed to pump 10 gallons of super into your tank. All the while whingeing about the weather (either too hot, too cold, too wet, too dry) without even taking the Rothmans out of his mouth...
I must be getting old, cause l do, dam.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back