Crow Envy

Cancelled
Dec 2, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
we will play either Hawthorn or Sydney away. Both tough games, what would you prefer? I think Hawthorn as they are not finals hardened and Sydney are due against us.

But lets worry about getting there first!

yeah I wish we could discuss this without letting all the Port supporters read it. haha.

But secretly, I think I'd rather Hawthorn, we seem to have the sh*t over them.

Well at the moment I am trying not to think about finals but we do actually have a great record against the Swans. I dont mind us against the Kangaroos as well but I havent really worked out where they will finish.

Whoever gets 8th spot has a good chance of progressing to Prelim stage. There are a few teams in the Top 8 that aren't experienced in finals and that does count for something.

I can see you guys making the eight now. You'll take care of the Lions tomorrow night, just !

And you'll kill off the Wobbles in the last round.

You might even grab 7th spot. And if any team can do some damage in the finals, the Cows can.

Am i scared ? Yes :D

Go the Lions :rolleyes: yea right.

Makes for an interesting finals, very interesting.

I would absolutely love it if we get another crack at crows in the finals. I really hope it happens :thumbsu:

Could be possible TP, if we fall over against the Cats, and Dockers.

Or even a cross over final if the Crows do well.

Its building.......building.

Port V Crows Grand Final :eek: .........Chad, go and sit in the corner and shush up !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crows will finish 7th and more than likely play the loser out of West Coast and Hawthorn in week 2.
If they win that they will have a tough prelim against the cats.

dont talk about karma, just ask springchoke :p overconfidence is not a good thing.I am sure we are due for a win this time.We now have a full strength squad and a fit lade and brogan, we will roll over Crows IMO :)

To be honest you most probably could and Port are most probably due for a win against us.

dont talk about karma, just ask springchoke :p overconfidence is not a good thing.I am sure we are due for a win this time.We now have a full strength squad and a fit lade and brogan, we will roll over Crows IMO :)

Firstly why are you trolling on our board?

Secondly you contradicted yourself, you state overconfidence is not a good thing but then go on to say you will roll the Crows? :rolleyes:

Firstly why are you trolling on our board?

Secondly you contradicted yourself, you state overconfidence is not a good thing but then go on to say you will roll the Crows? :rolleyes:

we are due for a win, thats all i said.I am not overconfident, just think that we are due cause we have lost a few in a row now against ur mob

He, he I see my thread on the Port board got deleted. Mind you, it's not suprising as for some reason :confused:there are a few nervous Port people over there at the moment. I can't for the life of me work out why.:D

Seriously though, I think Port Power are a damn good chance this year. Top 4 contenders in Kangas and Hawthorn don't have the experience. Collingwood and West Coast are wobbling due to injury/suspension. Geelong are perennial failures in finals and two of your main threats in Syndey and Adelaide will finish outside the top 4. It's setting up beautifully for Ports 2nd premiership. Surely a Grand Final appearance would be the minimum you would expect.

Amazing with 11 wins we can still make the finals. If we do, I reckon we can do some damage. Looking in my crystal ball this is how it will go.

West Coast: Finish 2nd. Lose the first final to Hawthorn. Lose the second final to Sydney. Straight sets.

Port: Finish 4th. Lose the first final to Geelong. Lose the second final to Adelaide by 100 pts. Perennial finals failure Warren Tredrea has 8 kicked on him by fullback Rutten. Straight sets.

Adelaide: Beats Collingwood. Humilates Port. Beats Hawthorn. Beats the Swannies in the GF.

McLeod wins the Brownlow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back