If you have personalised number plates you represent everything that is wrong with society

Remove this Banner Ad

I had POLN8R on my old V8 - a bloke at a car show offered me $4k for them when I knocked back his offer of 2 grand - I wish I'd sold them now because I no longer have that car so they're sitting a drawer.

I don't have a problem with them, have had a few of my own over the years.

I always had an issue with people who put something like 'NVS' .. where they might think people would indeed be envious of their car, so therefore it should be 'NVD' technically, seems pretty stupid.

There are two (2) trucks up here in the Pilbara, I have seen one of them on the site I work at and I have been shown a pic of the other. They are not personalised, just off the shelf regular WA ones.\

1GAY-365
1GAY-247

I had post office in north east Vic. When we decided to sell, a local couple offered us a VZ SS Commodore, almost new, a Harley, a caravan, Vic licence plates numbered in the 300s (they valued them at $40,000) and cash. We declined. The caravan and Vic licence plates and the cash were the only things that interested us.

Seems now, 15 years later, I should have taken the plates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back