Independent Wrestling Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Think it’s pretty obvious Brian Cage won’t be renewing his contract with AEW once it expires in the next couple of months
I think he needs to get out of the country and head to Japan.

Wrestle Universe has had a big two weeks, tons of great stuff on there. one of the best deals in wrestling

I wish they kept Mr Hakusan for the English twitter translations. How will I know what Raku's Train of the Day is now? I don't like the English commentary that much, so a basic translation/transcript/summary of interview etc is sufficient enough.

FI3RVZvaIAMDW9o

This is the problem with Fite - it's so easy to end up spending a sh*t ton of money on events that you were drawn into based on one match.

Dammit, I need more Fite credits to purchase a show before mine expire.

EDIT: got enough credits to buy AEW Revolution :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Jerry Lynn got inducted by X-Pac in the Indy Wrestling Hall of Fame. The best story he had was that Lynn had a match in WCW, and before the match started, the ref walked up to Lynn and said "take it home". :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Northeast Wrestling last week had:

Bandido vs Penta vs Flip Gordon
Christopher Daniels vs Malakai Black
Adam Scherr and Erick Redbeard (formerly Strowman and Rowan) vs Bully Ray and Nzo.

Adam Scherr also cut a promo saying "Windham (aka Bray Wyatt) friend or foe, find me".

looks like some positive Covid results in TJPW:
  • Hikari Noa out on 2/5 and Positive Chain '22
  • Moka Miyamoto out. No exact time table yet.
  • Maki Itoh on close contact protocol. Out on 2/5. Plans to be ready for Positive Chain '22.
  • Kamiyu out on 2/5. Plans to return for Positive Chain '22 but it will depend on her progress.
  • Everyone else was tested and came back negative.

Killer Kross (with hair) and Scarlett (both as faces) showed up at FSW's latest show, wrestling MLW's Jacob Fatu.

Fatu put her hands on Scarlett, she did a low blow and a Canadian destroyer to Fatu.

There was also a triple threat between Cage, Hammerstone and TJP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back