Independent Wrestling Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

GJo0g8wXMAAreX2

should be entertaining

this link seems to have most of the WM weekend shows listed and where to buy. (constantly updated too. Spark Joshi is now on PPV)

EDIT: reminder of 7 day free trial on Triller for new subscribers.

Last edited:

this link seems to have most of the WM weekend shows listed and where to buy. (constantly updated too. Spark Joshi is now on PPV)

EDIT: reminder of 7 day free trial on Triller for new subscribers.
Holy s**t man, I'm gonna freaking die trying to get through all this. Might take me until next years Mania.

There's like a 2 dozen matches there that look cool and I've only scrolled a third of the way down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wrestling Revolver Grit Your Teeth notes:
Billie Starkz beat Jessicka Havok
GYV beat The Rascalz (Myron Reed and Trey Miguel) in a Tag Team Street Fight.
Mustafa Ali beat Rich Swann.
Alex Shelley retained the Revolver World Title vs Ace Austin due to Rich Swann hitting Austin with the belt, in the main event.

GCW Bloodsport notes:
Nic Nemeth beat Speedball.
NXT's Charlie Dempsey beat Matt Makowski.
Minoru Suzuki beat Royce Isaacs.
Timothy Thatcher beat Axel Tischer (fka Alexander Wolfe).
Shayna Baszler (w/Zoey Stark) beat Masha Slamovich (w/Jordynne Grace).
Marina Shafir won a Bloodsport (4 women) Women's Tournament, which also included Lady Frost.
Josh Barnett beat Johnny Bloodsport (aka Johnny TV) in the main event.
Barnett then said June 22nd Bloodsport is going to Japan. It will include Rampage Jackson.

Keen to watch some highlights of Bloodsport. After seeing what most of GCW is about, it's not really my thing - but this looks like a more serious type show.

Josh Barnett was on the MMA Hour. Speaks so well. It's good having someone that's had a fruitful career in both MMA and pro wresting.

Also, maybe because it was I was subbed to AEW Plus only, was still able to get a 7 day trial of Triller/Fire+. Had no idea you could watch some of these events through the sub, thought everything was PPV. Keen to skim through what I can over this weekend.

GCW Joey Janela's Spring Break 8 notes:
Masha Slamovich and Rina Yamashita beat Minoru Suzuki and Masato Tanaka.
Speedball, Nick Wayne and Jordan Oliver beat The Rock N' Roll Express and Kerry Morton.
Matt Cardona beat Blue Pain (fka Blue Kane).
Amazing Red beat Gringo Loco.
Mance Warner beat Effy in an I Quit match, Effy quit due to Warner threatening to drill Allie Katch in the head.
Nick Gage and Maki Itoh beat Danhausen and Ram Kaicho.
Blake Christian retained the GCW World Title vs Joey Janela due to Missy Hyatt turning heel and hitting Janela with the Gucci bag, in the main event.

Wrestling Revolver/House of Glory Philly notes:
Mike Santana (HOG World Champ) vs Alex Shelley (Revolver World Champ) had a Title for Title match, and it had some finish where one ref said Santana won via pin, but another ref said Santana got DQ'd. Both guys kept their titles.
Masha Slamovich beat Speedball.
Mustafa Ali retained the TNA X Division Title vs Amazing Red in the main event.

Black Label Pro Squared Circle Expo notes:
Nic Nemeth won the SCX Title from Matt Cardona.
Dan The Dad and Effy beat Mace and Mansoor.
Alex Zayne beat Skye Blue.
Elijah (fka Elias) beat Mance Warner.
There was also a Gauntlet Battle Royal in the main event that included Swoggle, Paul Birchill, Sean Ross Sapp, Xia Brookside and Skye Blue.

GCW Cluster**** Forever notes:
Violence is Forever retained the GCW Tag Titles vs The Bollywood Boyz, Zilla and Juicy Fatu, and Los Macizos in a 4 way tag team Punjabi Prison match.
Microman won the Cluster**** Battle Royal which also included Broski Jimmy Lloyd, Shane Douglas, Tommy Dreamer, Tony Deppen, Facade, Masha Slamovich, Speedball, Colin Delaney, Fuego Del Sol, Alex Zayne, Cheeseburger, Mercedes Martinez, Jordan Oliver, Gringo Loco, Aja Kong, Yoshihiko and Nick Gage in the main event.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back