Injury Report - Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Im not gonna sit here and pot Meehan for ever single injury however if there’s one aspect of our injuries over recent years that really annoys me………is the total lack of transparency and clarity.
If the club wants to appease and calm supporters why not provide more specific/informative/regular information on specific medium term players and not the generic cliché details that treats us with contempt.

A bit of medical education for supporters wouldn’t go astray.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not gonna sit here and pot Meehan for ever single injury however if there’s one aspect of our injuries over recent years that really annoys me………is the total lack of transparency and clarity.
If the club wants to appease and calm supporters why not provide more specific/informative/regular information on specific medium term players and not the generic cliché details that treats us with contempt.

A bit of medical education for supporters wouldn’t go astray.
I think last year RFC was just injured listing players as short, medium and long term. So, 2024 is some improvement.
I know nada about fitness. Lions have 5 ACLs & Hawks seem to be a bit injured. Eagles were injury prone like us and changed Head of Fitness successfully.
Looking at the AFL app, I know RFC is fit, almost always out do the opposition in most running categlories. Most of the time not even using all interchanges allocated.

an uninjured playing list would give Yze a huge leg up.

I think last year RFC was just injured listing players as short, medium and long term. So, 2024 is some improvement.
I know nada about fitness. Lions have 5 ACLs & Hawks seem to be a bit injured. Eagles were injury prone like us and changed Head of Fitness successfully.
Looking at the AFL app, I know RFC is fit, almost always out do the opposition in most running categlories. Most of the time not even using all interchanges allocated.

an uninjured playing list would give Yze a huge leg up.
Should also be noted that Burge is currently at the hawks as well who seemingly can do no wrong according to some of our fans

absolutely
sexy temptation island GIF by Videoland

Nailed it!

He’s what 21 and gets injured running laps , tells me the problems prob lie within , he needs to train harder . Do additional work to build a stronger core , polatis, yoga , all better than play station ,
*polaris

and you're right, driving one of them is great for core strength

Remove this Banner Ad

Back