Interstate games you're travelling to in 2018?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Its that time of the year. The draw has been out for a while now. Decisions have to be made.
Which interstate games will you be traveling to in 2018?

Me? I was hoping to tick off Adelaide oval this year and catch up with Cheval and GotTheGoodes Sadly that was not to be:mad: So i might do the usual and hit BrizVegas and maybe catch a game at Ethiad.

Will you be at the new Perth stadium opening and sleeping in miggs dungeon?
Traveling up to Brizvegas?

Its that time of the year. The draw has been out for a while now. Decisions have to be made.
Which interstate games will you be traveling to in 2018?

Me? I was hoping to tick off Adelaide oval this year and catch up with Cheval and GotTheGoodes Sadly that was not to be:mad: So i might do the usual and hit BrizVegas and maybe catch a game at Ethiad.

Will you be at the new Perth stadium opening and sleeping in miggs dungeon?
Traveling up to Brizvegas?

Go to Adelaide Oval when you can.

Is a sensational venue.

Need to have a look at the fixture and see if/when can see a game. Hopefully one in melbourne that lines up with leave

I'd like to do WA this year and see the new Perth Stadium, but I won't be able to get there for round 1, so I'll probably go the Hawthorn game in round 8 or the Tigers in Round 15.

Hoping to swindle a ticket to the rnd 1 match & some cheap accomodation & meet some WA posters.... Dependant on work a little now.

Will go to a few games in Sydney & Melb as always.

Absolutely filthy there isn't just 1 flippin game here in SA all bloody year. Disgusting insult to our loyal SA supporters... We lodge our priorities with the AFL before they sort the fixture... I want at least 2 games in 2019 to make up for this ridiculous oversight.

I'd like to do WA this year and see the new Perth Stadium, but I won't be able to get there for round 1, so I'll probably go the Hawthorn game in round 8 or the Tigers in Round 15.
Hawks or Tiger fans....a bit like burning coals or bamboo under the fingernails, you just know whichever you choose it’s gonna be painful.

Hoping to swindle a ticket to the rnd 1 match & some cheap accomodation & meet some WA posters.... Dependant on work a little now.

Will go to a few games in Sydney & Melb as always.

Absolutely filthy there isn't just 1 flippin game here in SA all bloody year. Disgusting insult to our loyal SA supporters... We lodge our priorities with the AFL before they sort the fixture... I want at least 2 games in 2019 to make up for this ridiculous oversight.
Ill b there rd 1 if you fancy a beer

Not going to be doing that many this year, pretty ordinary fixture from a travelling fans perspective. Definitely doing Brisbane, son-in-law works at The Gabba so that's a gimme and probably Richmond, Thursday suits me better than a weekend, but that's about it.
My best buddy and I were hoping to do the city of churches next season as she has been battling illness for the past four years and hasn't been up to the travel, now she's finally on the road to recovery and no game :mad:

Hawks or Tiger fans....a bit like burning coals or bamboo under the fingernails, you just know whichever you choose it’s gonna be painful.
Yes, I know... it will be rough during the game, but when we will it will be JOYOUS!!!! :D:beercheers:

I believe that if we had had Lloyd playing in either of the Hawthorn games last year, we would have won. This year I think we will thrash them... and if we don't, I'll still have a trip to Melbourne and a good reason to have a few reds!

Not going to be doing that many this year, pretty ordinary fixture from a travelling fans perspective. Definitely doing Brisbane, son-in-law works at The Gabba so that's a gimme and probably Richmond, Thursday suits me better than a weekend, but that's about it.
My best buddy and I were hoping to do the city of churches next season as she has been battling illness for the past four years and hasn't been up to the travel, now she's finally on the road to recovery and no game :mad:
I'd thought of Adelaide, especially if it was later in the season, but no game at all... sad :(

Yes, I know... it will be rough during the game, but when we will it will be JOYOUS!!!! :D:beercheers:

I believe that if we had had Lloyd playing in either of the Hawthorn games last year, we would have won. This year I think we will thrash them... and if we don't, I'll still have a trip to Melbourne and a good reason to have a few reds!
I seriously cannot make up my mind yet which game to do in Melb. But the Saints game is looking good. A Sat night game at Etihad.
Or maybe the Bombers game on Friday night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I seriously cannot make up my mind yet which game to do in Melb. But the Saints game is looking good. A Sat night game at Etihad.
Or maybe the Bombers game on Friday night.
I won't go to a Bombers home game anytime soon, but the Saints games should be a good one... they should do okay this year I reckon...

Etihad should be warmer that the G I think, especially if the roof is closed.

Why no Bombers games?
I'm still angry about the whole drug saga and (imo) the unacceptable behavior of the club and it's staff. Totally accept that I need to get over it, and will in time, but I won't put money in their pockets this year...

This. Don't want to book flights & accom (how much is the dungeon btw miggs?) only to miss out on actually getting to go to the game.
The dungeon looks alot bigger in the photos (as does miggs)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back