Is Don Pyke’s position untenable?

Remove this Banner Ad

No, no, no, i want Pyke to remain coach for at least another 10 years. He’s awesome.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do people like to discredit McClure so much? I get that he can come across the wrong way but he is right a lot of the time.

It was clear Betts was livid about the camp when McClure claimed it during the season, and the McGovern leaving story is looking to be true too... what's the problem? Looks like he has a good source at the Crows.

Why do people like to discredit McClure so much? I get that he can come across the wrong way but he is right a lot of the time.

It was clear Betts was livid about the camp when McClure claimed it during the season, and the McGovern leaving story is looking to be true too... what's the problem? Looks like he has a good source at the Crows.

He was bang on with Sloane.

McClure just loves to heap s**t on the Crows. Total fraud.

He is the type of guy who throws so much s**t, something is bound to stick.

In what way is his position untenable?

Can you actually formulate an argument?
I would have thought it'd be untenable if there are a group of players who feel like their senior coach has gone behind their back to reimplement something they've specifically asked to be removed. Coaches have been sacked for less.

Clearly Maclure is getting this info from an inside source. Perhaps someone disgruntled.

Pretty damaging for Pyke if its true

Congratulations Crows fans now Adz has made this thread you are guaranteed top 4 next season
Oh don't put down Adz or he'll send you a PM telling you that he's a highly respected poster on BigFooty despite being widely regarded as a complete pleb, he will then tell you he gets a lot of likes.

Please take care of yourselves and don't choke on your laughter reading this post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back