Opinion Is Jack Macrae Overrated?

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s probably more of a byproduct due to being #1 for total disposals.

ie- H.McKay & Naughton are 1&2 for total marks inside 50. Is it a surprise they are in the top 7 for total goals?
So Macrae wins a lot of the footy but isn’t damaging

But

Macrae is impacting the scoreboard but only because he wins so much of the footy

Soooooo he is obviously overrated?

It took 25 pages before the OP admitted he hadn’t actually watched Macrae in person all year.

This thread is gold standard stuff!
I can only form an opinion on a player if I had seen this player’s performance live in person more once? Knowing I’m not a dogs supporter.

I’ve never been to the North Pole before but I know it’s full of ice and snow.

Is a wicketkeeper's worth defined by the amount of times he/she catches or and receives the ball?

If they consistently drop the ball..then yeah

Everyone knows your trolling, but points for maintaining it

I can only form an opinion on a player if I had seen this player’s performance live in person more once? Knowing I’m not a dogs supporter.

I’ve never been to the North Pole before but I know it’s full of ice and snow.
... and the moon is made of green cheese.

Right… so Macrae’s ball winning ability is actually the very reason why he’s so good?? Mind blowing!!!
Oddly enough, other than Parish none of the other top 10 possession getters also rank top 10 for goal assists, and only Parish and Oliver from that group also rank top 10 for score involvements. I'm starting to question whether Macrae's ratings for these categories are due to his disposal count alone, or maybe he is actually a decent player? :think:

Oddly enough, other than Parish none of the other top 10 possession getters also rank top 10 for goal assists, and only Parish and Oliver from that group also rank top 10 for score involvements. I'm starting to question whether Macrae's ratings for these categories are due to his disposal count alone, or maybe he is actually a decent player? :think:

Bont is number 1 for score involvements…. Macrae is equal with Oliver and only 2 behind Parish for score involvements….

Macrae is going to be AA for a 3rd straight season and is easily a top 10 midfielder, maybe even top 5, in the competition. If anyone doesn't rate Macrae by now, give up watching football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hqdefault.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Is Jack Macrae Overrated?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back