Prediction Is there any reason we can't be the 2019 premiers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In any other AFL side Cunnington is an A-grader. If you play for North an A+ is required before being considered A-grade by the footballing media.

Abso-*******-lutely. The footy gen pop were creaming over Wells last year, he was good but it wasn’t close to his best. I laugh now when I hear footy experts say Wells having a good year is crucial to Collingwood having a good year.

If Cunnington was at the Blues, he’d be overrated like Crips

Abso-*******-lutely. The footy gen pop were creaming over Wells last year, he was good but it wasn’t close to his best. I laugh now when I hear footy experts say Wells having a good year is crucial to Collingwood having a good year.

Flip it around. If Dangerfield had started with us he would never get a mention.

Flip it around. If Dangerfield had started with us he would never get a mention.

I wouldn’t go that far, you can’t ignore that sort of talent. A lot of people see Carey as the GOAT so I’m not getting carried away with it. It’s just that it takes more for our blokes to get noticed.

Off topic but that shows how great the Duck was

It was like he was a new discovery. The same media spent the best part of 15 seasons labelling him an unfulfilled talent. As soon as we swaps blue for black he’s a the difference.

I wouldn’t go that far, you can’t ignore that sort of talent. A lot of people see Carey as the GOAT so I’m not getting carried away with it. It’s just that it takes more for our blokes to get noticed.

Off topic but that shows how great the Duck was

If Carey played for Collingwood or Richmond there would already be a statue outside the MCG. They'd have pulled another down just to make space if necessary.

What’s the biggest fall from a premiership team? Whatever it is, Richmond have it in them.

It’ll be interesting to rate this mob against Footscray as to who is the least intimidating reigning premier. Footscray were so s**t this year it was like 2016 never happened.
Im not sure who is. Lets hope its the Tigers :)

Finey would be a great person to ask but oh well. Jeff Poulter also.

We should adopt this as our chant

We’re from North
****en North
No one likes us
We don’t care
No one likes us
No one likes us
No one like us, we don’t care
We’re from North, ****en North
No one like us we don’t care

This is a good idea. Lets do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What doesn't seem like a good idea after a dozen pots?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
This.......

tenor.gif

You have some doubts?

Then consider this:

Toby Nankervis - Premiership player
Kane Lambert - Premiership player
Bachar Houli - Premiership player
Jack Graham - Premiership player
Shane Edwards - Premiership player
Jacob Townsend - Premiership player
Dan Butler - Premiership player
Jason Castagna - Premiership player
Nathan Broad - Premiership player
Kamdyn McIntosh - Premiership player
Dylan Grimes - Premiership player
Shaun Grigg- Premiership player (late edit)

They look like b2b premiers Snake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back