Its time for the hair piece to go to the head of the Q

Remove this Banner Ad

bigman

Premiership Player
Mar 29, 2004
All Parts
AFL Club
Adelaide
Wigg has been on our list for three years. During that time he has been an emergency on 3 occasions. He was recruited because of his elite and ranging left foot kick. His has the ability to hit targets and play either in defence or on the ball. If there is one thing we do need is another good decision maker and user of the ball in our team particularly when driving the ball forward to a team that relies on good field kickin,g because of our lack of quality pack marking targets. Wigg can also play back and allow Laird more time on the ball. He is in good nick. Lets play him whilst he is that rich vein of form. We did this with Greenwood and it paid rich dividends. I think he has the class to make it at AFL level but he has to be given the opportunity. If Hampton cannot play Wigg must be the inclusion. He deserves his chance to show that he has what it takes.

Never got the obsession with this guy. Racks them up but where's this elite kick? I never hear about or see any other weapons. So what's putting him ahead of others?

Never got the obsession with this guy. Racks them up but where's this elite kick? I never hear about or see any other weapons. So what's putting him ahead of others?

It's odd, for all the talk of CEY and Kelly having s**t disposal they've both looked fine at AFL level and then when a reputed elite leg rolls in he could barely hit the side of a barn.

We do need another good decision maker and ball user to come in.

Hence Wigg can stay in the SANFL.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Let's just see how he goes at the higher level. I hunk he will adjust and be a very good player. I respect your opinion but believe you will be proved wrong. He is a keeper in my view but maybe the selectors agree with you

Reckon he will adapt just fine

And hit some kicks that Smith does with the odd howler by trying to do too much

As long as there is a net gain

Pick the in form lad , why do anything else

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon he will adapt just fine

And hit some kicks that Smith does with the odd howler by trying to do too much

As long as there is a net gain

Pick the in form lad , why do anything else
Have you got any inside info here Jeff. Agree with your comments. He can play the boy and he knows how to get the aggat

Not even an emergency player.

Very strange indeed.

If we have no intention of playing him, may as well trade him at the end of season.

Wigg, rhymes with Grigg and they seem to have both had their cards stamped early in their final year with us. Was it just a few ball butchers in the JLT or is there more to it. There's really only 2 emergency spots up for grabs and Gooch is an obvious choice for one, he'd return if someone misses you'd think and not sure there's too much drama being behind Beech who wouldn't have been upgraded for the shits and giggles. We might just have 3-4 mid types who are all awfully close in terms of getting a crack.

this has to be his week if he is going to play. He has done all that is asked of him - to play regular good footy by the coaches and he should be given the opportunity to grace the MCG this week.

His promotion would be well deserved and a long time coming.

this has to be his week if he is going to play. He has done all that is asked of him - to play regular good footy by the coaches and he should be given the opportunity to grace the MCG this week.

His promotion would be well deserved and a long time coming.
Yep, if not this week then never. Tough selection night coming up.

Wigg has been on our list for three years. During that time he has been an emergency on 3 occasions. He was recruited because of his elite and ranging left foot kick. His has the ability to hit targets and play either in defence or on the ball. If there is one thing we do need is another good decision maker and user of the ball in our team particularly when driving the ball forward to a team that relies on good field kickin,g because of our lack of quality pack marking targets. Wigg can also play back and allow Laird more time on the ball. He is in good nick. Lets play him whilst he is that rich vein of form. We did this with Greenwood and it paid rich dividends. I think he has the class to make it at AFL level but he has to be given the opportunity. If Hampton cannot play Wigg must be the inclusion. He deserves his chance to show that he has what it takes.

You can't have too many left footers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back