Injury Jack Henry foot injury (2023 edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

I apologise for bumping an injury thread - there's not really any toast threads for Jack since 2018.

Anyway he's really hit his straps over the past month. 34 intercepts over that time period - only Stewart with 31 has been close to that for us.

The foot doesn't seem to be troubling him at all. His burst of pace and athleticism are there and he's reading the ball beautifully.

I apologise for bumping an injury thread - there's not really any toast threads for Jack since 2018.

Anyway he's really hit his straps over the past month. 34 intercepts over that time period - only Stewart with 31 has been close to that for us.

The foot doesn't seem to be troubling him at all. His burst of pace and athleticism are there and he's reading the ball beautifully.
Apology not accepted. Real s**t bloke stuff!

Episode 4 Fainting GIF by One Chicago

Remove this Banner Ad

Back