Universal Love Jack Hombsch Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 21, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Exceptionally good. Beat the 'best' player in the comp convincingly. So brave, goes back with the flight of the ball time after time with no regard for his own safety.

448407-7cc1d690-86e4-11e3-92e1-07d47f226b83.jpg

Last edited:

Watched him debut for us last year against the Dogs and said to my Dad he'll play 200+ games for the club. Looks increasingly possible with every game he plays. One can only wonder how GWS did not see what seemed so obvious from the get-go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DAT FIST!!

Huge game for him. I absolutely love seeing him battle one on one

im a big fan of this guy. what irks me is that we have such fantastic players in this calibre.......hombsche, jonas...i regard as similar as they both are given jobs on players twice thier height. imagine if we had a defence that had the hight to cover the beasts, such as adding Day to trengove and carlisle....this would free Jack and tommy to be beasts on smaller men

Big fan of Hombsch. Contests so well and a very good user of the ball. I feel safe when the ball is in his hands or he is in a one on one contest.

Hombsch was fantastic, he's going to be our next longterm fullback. Of all the players GWS has gifted us he looks to be close to the best value going forward for us i.e straight swap for Craplin.

Jacks easily our best 1 on 1 defender & will have a spot in that backline for the next 10 years, thought he beat Buddy & would've pantsed him had he not been bent over by the umps.

Together Broady, Jonas, Bobby, Jacko, O'Shea & Hombsch are a pretty good backline to build a list around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back