Jaeger O'Meara

Remove this Banner Ad

The last recent gun player we saw have this bad a leg break , was Nathan brown after he moved to Richmond and sadly did not come back to his bulldogs best after. He will still be very good, but don't think he will reach Brownlow heights again

The last recent gun player we saw have this bad a leg break , was Nathan brown after he moved to Richmond and sadly did not come back to his bulldogs best after. He will still be very good, but don't think he will reach Brownlow heights again
So go well some don't. Voss wasn't too bad after his leg break in 98

How hard is it to check? Seriously, it's a search function that would take 10 seconds, lol, how pathetic is that
If you want to make a sweeping statement that you think is easy to prove the prove it or admit that you may have exaggerated.
At the end of the day though judging Jaeger's career based against a benchmark of what anonymous people on the internet said he'd do is a pretty bad idea.

Still at least your kind of talking about the thread topic unlike the group of posters who are arguing about the value of Tom Mitchell compared to other top mids.

At the end of 2018 i would have had him clearly ahead of Neale and slightly ahead of Pendles at least.

lol ..ahead of pendles...sorry not giving you that one (or neale)...not in the top six midfielders-according to you he should be no ! with no peer.

If you want to make a sweeping statement that you think is easy to prove the prove it or admit that you may have exaggerated.
At the end of the day though judging Jaeger's career based against a benchmark of what anonymous people on the internet said he'd do is a pretty bad idea.

Still at least your kind of talking about the thread topic unlike the group of posters who are arguing about the value of Tom Mitchell compared to other top mids.

Bizarre post, truly bizarre. In my first post I clearly stated that I was happy for him if he made it to the elite level, and then the replies came. One poster even tried to make up some crap about me calling him a failure, of course i didn't see reply reply to that poster, must be because of the team i follow. Funny how that happens a lot on the main page

So which sweeping statement are you referring to? I'm amazed because I didn't think it was a big deal, not sure why you lot are getting so antsy.

What is really important is to maintain your position even though no one agrees with you and you have no evidence to support it.

My position was that I was happy for him to make it to the elite level, so I'm very sorry (not sorry) if you don't agree with that.

Why are you so offended and upset with my position? Do you feel triggered by my posts? Do you need to find the calm down corner?

Bizarre post, truly bizarre. In my first post I clearly stated that I was happy for him if he made it to the elite level, and then the replies came. One poster even tried to make up some crap about me calling him a failure, of course i didn't see reply reply to that poster, must be because of the team i follow. Funny how that happens a lot on the main page

So which sweeping statement are you referring to? I'm amazed because I didn't think it was a big deal, not sure why you lot are getting so antsy.
You posted that the general consensus of Hawks supporters was he'd be a gun immediately and that he's failed to live up to that hype and that it was what everyone said.

My position was that I was happy for him to make it to the elite level, so I'm very sorry (not sorry) if you don't agree with that.

Why are you so offended and upset with my position? Do you feel triggered by my posts? Do you need to find the calm down corner?
You're adding nothing at all with this just looking for a fight which seems to be what the last few pages have been about
You made a call, got asked to back it up and proceeded to tell the person asking to find the proof for you.
That behaviour along with this post and a few others is pretty classic trolling.

You barrack for Melbourne. You can’t bait me 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m of the view that omeara was asked to play a suboptimal role last year due to the lack of maturity and/or depth in our midfield last year due to injuries. I think he will thrive with Mitchell, wingard and others in the lineup. Hopefully won’t get so banged up at the coal face and can instead use his jets to get clear of congestion.

I’m of the view that omeara was asked to play a suboptimal role last year due to the lack of maturity and/or depth in our midfield last year due to injuries. I think he will thrive with Mitchell, wingard and others in the lineup. Hopefully won’t get so banged up at the coal face and can instead use his jets to get clear of congestion.

Of course.. talk about rose coloured glasses.

Of course.. talk about rose coloured glasses.
He came 3rd in the bnf playing as an inside mid who attracted the tag most weeks. It isn’t just me who thinks omeara is a dangerous player. It’s every coach in the league. But are they going to tag him with Mitchell and wingard playing through the midfield? Not likely.

He came 3rd in the bnf playing as an inside mid who attracted the tag most weeks. It isn’t just me who thinks omeara is a dangerous player. It’s every coach in the league. But are they going to tag him with Mitchell and wingard playing through the midfield? Not likely.

every coach tagged him? Seriously? You, like all the delusional hawks fans hanging onto yesteryear, assume mitchell is coming back fit and firing. Lol!

every coach tagged him? Seriously? You, like all the delusional hawks fans hanging onto yesteryear, assume mitchell is coming back fit and firing. Lol!
He said tagged most weeks. It was in the post you quoted.
Perhaos before you start calling people delusional you should make sure you've understood what they've written.

Why is every main board thread either about Richmond or Hawthorn OR if they have nothing to do with Richmond or Hawthorn, the discussion ends up by talking about the mythical "Mitchell, Omera, Wingard, Worpel, Henderson, Smith" midfield brigade?

Just a reminder this thread isn't about who you'd pick before Tom Mitchell if you were a list manager....

Mitchell is the best ever Hawthorn player not to win a flag...not much competition though

Some clubs could field a really good team of that description

Why is every main board thread either about Richmond or Hawthorn OR if they have nothing to do with Richmond or Hawthorn, the discussion ends up by talking about the mythical "Mitchell, Omera, Wingard, Worpel, Henderson, Smith" midfield brigade?
It’s the off season and we have clarko as coach. Good reason to talk about hawthorn if you ask me 😜

Remove this Banner Ad

Back