Oppo Camp Jaidyn Stephenson (Traded to Nth Melb. 2020)

Should This Thread Be Kept Open?

• Yes

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 25 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see he has taken the Initiation to being a Collingwood Player

181119_training620p.png

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2018-11-19/photos-players-return-to-training

If I may indulge on a thing I love to remind people about.

Sleep.

Great that Jaidyn talks about getting proper sleeping patterns.
Sleep is natures greatest healer.

Good sleep is wonderful. Beneficial and assits fitness.

So blow as in scar face or without the scar ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he likes them but claims he wont get any more....people saying hes getting ahead of him self cause he got tatts?....wtf....some just have to much time on there hands seriously hahaha

Nah just one person.

he likes them but claims he wont get any more....people saying hes getting ahead of him self cause he got tatts?....wtf....some just have to much time on there hands seriously hahaha
Just to add, the idea of Stephenson getting ahead of himself seems impossible. He might be fast with the ball, but have you seen how fast he is when chasing. There's no way that Stephenson could get ahead of a chasing Stephenson. It would be a great race though.

Just to add, the idea of Stephenson getting ahead of himself seems impossible. He might be fast with the ball, but have you seen how fast he is when chasing. There's no way that Stephenson could get ahead of a chasing Stephenson. It would be a great race though.
I’d even suggest a dead heat as couldn’t separate them, Stephenson from Stephenson.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back