List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was already 201cm so another 2cm isnt a growth spurt.
2cm in a matter of a couple of months (as was said in the link I provided you) is 100% a growth spurt. Sorry if you disagree but it is.

an occurrence of growing quickly and suddenly in a short period of time

There I’ve even provided the definition for you. No point in arguing about it anymore.

I believe Nathan Murphy is about to have a growth spurt.

A second one? Didn't we already go through a period of unprecedented growth with him? There was a time when I visualised him taking over ruck duties from Grundy prior to Cox and Cameron suddenly displaying their worth.
Liked the post about Blairy being 7 feet 8 inches, although Wiki says he was 5 feet 9 inches, which would make the illusory height of 7 feet 9 inches. Extrapolating his weight of 80 kilos by the increased height would have him at 108 kilos. It would work.

A second one? Didn't we already go through a period of unprecedented growth with him? There was a time when I visualised him taking over ruck duties from Grundy prior to Cox and Cameron suddenly displaying their worth.
He was drafted at 188cm and is now listed at 192, so yes he most indeedly doodly did.

Still amazed none of our train on players are potential tall forward options given the McStay injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back