Oppo Camp Jaidyn Stephenson (Traded to Nth Melb. 2020)

Should This Thread Be Kept Open?

• Yes

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 25 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worried about Jaidyn's preseason haircut.
It's out of control at the moment.

It's not a good start to the 2019 season for Collingwood as a whole. It's almost scandalous.

Worried about Jaidyn's preseason haircut.
It's out of control at the moment.

It's not a good start to the 2019 season for Collingwood as a whole. It's almost scandalous.

I share you concern. He apparently cuts it himself - its called 'self-expression'. A teenage thing. I hope he grows out of that notion quickly.

We dont need home-made haircuts at the Pies, when you can pay a professional lots of dollars to butcher your hair for you. Like JDG has done.:)

I share you concern. He apparently cuts it himself - its called 'self-expression'. A teenage thing. I hope he grows out of that notion quickly.

We dont need home-made haircuts at the Pies, when you can pay a professional lots of dollars to butcher your hair for you. Like JDG has done.:)
Nature has a way sometimes to express itself.

Baldness!

Stephenson with Elliott

That’s a big tick right there.

De Goey the General.

Hoskin-Elliott getting loose.

Then the tallest player ever in Afl history the big boy Cox...*

* tallest ever AFL player if we don’t count Murphy ofcourse.

Stephenson with Elliott

De Goey the General.

Stephenson with Elliott

De Goey the General.

My question for 2019: Will he improve on what was an amazing rookie season?
For me the sky is the limit for this kid :)
It’s going to be interesting to see if he can maintain his goal kicking avg. Don’t be surprised to see it go down because I think he’ll play on the wing next year, especially if Elliott is back fit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s going to be interesting to see if he can maintain his goal kicking avg. Don’t be surprised to see it go down because I think he’ll play on the wing next year, especially if Elliott is back fit.

I'd be happy to see Stephenson get another year playing predominantly a similar small-medium forward role in 2019. Push WHE up onto a wing.

I'd be happy to see Stephenson get another year playing predominantly a similar small-medium forward role in 2019. Push WHE up onto a wing.
Or keep them all in the danger zone

Stephenson - De Goey - Thomas
Elliott - Cox - Hoskin-Elliott

I think JS will be more effective further up the ground over WHE. He has the ability to find a lot of the ball. But yes would be good to see him snag another 30+ goals. Hopefully he can play up and do the same hah.

WHE and Stepho could share that Postion

I think JS will be more effective further up the ground over WHE. He has the ability to find a lot of the ball. But yes would be good to see him snag another 30+ goals. Hopefully he can play up and do the same hah.

Longer term maybe, just not there yet. I think people overlook how good WHE was at times in 2017 playing that HHF/wing role. WHE is more mature, gets more of the footy, a better mark, and uses it a lot better. Stephenson's time will come.

Cox Stephenson Mihocek De Goey should be our main 4 forwards to start the season, with Beams Varcoe WHE Sidebottom Treloar rotating through.

I'm not convinced Elliot will be AFL ready by round 1

Stephenson with Elliott

De Goey the General.

Thanks. It wasn't until I read it the third time that this really sunk in.

Cox Stephenson Mihocek De Goey should be our main 4 forwards to start the season, with Beams Varcoe WHE Sidebottom Treloar rotating through.

I'm not convinced Elliot will be AFL ready by round 1

You should pop down to training, you might have a different view then

100 days till round 1

Believe!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is it his best preseason ever? Are the boys ripping up the track?
If a bloke is in full training 3 months out, it is a bit strange to suggest that he won't be ready for round 1. Although with Elliott, it does have to be viewed as a potential bonus rather than planning around it.

Hey guys sorry for the intrusion.

Im looking at Stephenson in an Ultimate Footy draft. How do you think the return of Elliot will influence his role?

I can see him being pushed more onto a wing in which case his disposals per game may increase and his scoring output would likely decrease.

Interested to hear some views?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back