Oppo Camp Jaidyn Stephenson (Traded to Nth Melb. 2020)

Should This Thread Be Kept Open?

• Yes

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 25 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And let’s also call it, he’s Saturday run isn’t him playing senior football.

It’s just simple match conditioning seconds.

:)

Allows them to more carefully manage his TOG upon return which is a good thing.

VFL Team Announcement:

In: Phill Inn and J Stephenson and D Wells

Nice

A little bonus there to get some match action before the finals start. Lucky for the loophole there! Stinks a bit, overall, but as a Pies fan am happy to take it!

Imagine if he stinks it up big time and doesn't get picked for the first final on form 😂
The only way that happens, is if he eats something a bit dodgy.
The opposition defenders might not like it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not complaining either but this means if a bloke is suspended for 1 match he can play the next week in the VFL if it's after the AFL ??
Or what if a bloke in the VFL is suspended? He could play AFL the next week if the fixtures are in the order that suits him!!

I'm not complaining either but this means if a bloke is suspended for 1 match he can play the next week in the VFL if it's after the AFL ??
Or what if a bloke in the VFL is suspended? He could play AFL the next week if the fixtures are in the order that suits him!!
Apparently because steveo wasnt suspended by the MRO or the tribunal but rather the integrity board or whatever its called they are bound to their wording of 10 AFL games, normally you are suspended for the complete round for both afl and vfl but surprisingly we've pulled this off

Not that I'm complaining but it does seem a dodgy ruling. Great to get a game into him pre finals though.
How can it be a dodgy ruling. If his last suspension game was a Saturday game and our next game was a Friday could they stop him from playing the 11th game because the week wasn't up.. No they couldn't. The suspension was for 10 games. There is no time mentioned or weeks mentioned, but 10 games. Once time is served, then surely he can play.

How can it be a dodgy ruling. If his last suspension game was a Saturday game and our next game was a Friday could they stop him from playing the 11th game because the week wasn't up.. No they couldn't. The suspension was for 10 games. There is no time mentioned or weeks mentioned, but 10 games. Once time is served, then surely he can play.

5afl + 5vfl = 10 games

Could he have played 5 weeks ago? :)

I just want to see glorious BigFooty melts.

I bet the Tigers board goes all Chernobyl.

Box Hill / Hawthorn probably have a reasonable right to melt ...

... our opponent on Saturday, Box Hill, need to win or draw to qualify for VFL finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back