Rumour Jake Lloyd to the Suns on a big deal

Remove this Banner Ad

What do u want for him considering he can pretty much just walk out?
Well for one, we can match and a force a trade, or secondly we can just pick up Pick 3 as compensation for him leaving for Richmond. We can pick up the likes of Lloyd and Miles or any other players in top teams not getting a game as delisted free agents/cheap trades.

Sam Lloyd is a bloke that should be looking to get to the Gold Coast...too talented for the VFL but not getting a look in at Gold Coast. Anthony Miles is in the same boat. Tigers first round pick plus these 2 for Lynch!

So instead of getting pick 3 they should match and get pick 18 and two guys they could pay pick 70 or pick up as delisted free agents for? Derp

So instead of getting pick 3 they should match and get pick 18 and two guys they could pay pick 70 or pick up as delisted free agents for? Derp

Obviously that scenario is if GC matched the offer...GC can blow any rival offer out of the water if they want and in my opinion they do not need another kid with potential....they have had dozens of them. I reckon if lynch wants out they need to match the offer and then trade for blokes with talent who are desperate for an opportunity to play AFL footy

Obviously that scenario is if GC matched the offer...GC can blow any rival offer out of the water if they want and in my opinion they do not need another kid with potential....they have had dozens of them. I reckon if lynch wants out they need to match the offer and then trade for blokes with talent who are desperate for an opportunity to play AFL footy

Sam Lloyd and Miles are OOC at the end of 2018. GC can get them in preseason for free if they want. There is no benefit in including them in Lynch trade.

So either way they lose Lynch?

They match and trade a ******* s**t deal for him (pick 18, Miles, Lloyd).

They don't match and get pick 3 for him. Pick up couple of solid VFL stopgaps as DFA or for pick 70 odd (pick 3, Miles, Lloyd).

???

Come on, Jake. You know you want to move to the glitter strip after yesterday's result ;)

Swap the beaches of Bondi for the more affordable (but just as nice) waters of Broadbeach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buddy, Lloyd and Newman to the GC for the no 1 pick which GC get in pick swap from Carlton. Carlton get Lukozaide (their probable pick anyway) + Hall, and Swans get Walsh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back