January Daily Punt -Damn it's Hot!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sexy return Divine Calling. Always thought he was a horse that responded well to Gai's training opposed to his HK stables; we'll see if that's the case in time, but is in good hands to find out.

Sexy return Divine Calling. Always thought he was a horse that responded well to Gai's training opposed to his HK stables; we'll see if that's the case in time, but is in good hands to find out.

seemed to drop away after first up up there, well definitely fell off a cliff last season. was shaping as a g1 horse early on and then again first up last season on times so still wondering how he landed in perth.

FallingLiefs - my mate came home with 1,6,8,9 last leg Ascot quad, I told him I'll bet you anything the fave gets up (despite running 5 seconds in a row).

Red Publisher 3 wide the trip, Rossmartini held up hopelessly before diving late, Falcon Crest flashing home... Nup. Fave gets the bob in :D

FallingLiefs - my mate came home with 1,6,8,9 last leg Ascot quad, I told him I'll bet you anything the fave gets up (despite running 5 seconds in a row).

Red Publisher 3 wide the trip, Rossmartini held up hopelessly before diving late, Falcon Crest flashing home... Nup. Fave gets the bob in :D
they were the 3 i had in the running double!! didnt see the race but Darren McCauliffe called Rosemartini 1st.. so i went and did the shopping. looked at my phone in Woolies to see the result and yelled out a loud F#@$. i got a few dirty looks

he's still got it though? nothing wrong with 2.5k no sympathy from me got the fave at 6's midweek.
Nice get. He only had a small percent, so the other 3 were much better results. I just thought it was funny how the race transpired for him :$

Nice get. He only had a small percent, so the other 3 were much better results. I just thought it was funny how the race transpired for him :$

if it makes him feel better i can assure you my reaction was quite the opposite. was certain i had been rolled past the post and i gave Rosmartini absolutely none this morning or even at the jump after being well backed.

they were the 3 i had in the running double!! didnt see the race but Darren McCauliffe called Rosemartini 1st.. so i went and did the shopping. looked at my phone in Woolies to see the result and yelled out a loud F#@$. i got a few dirty looks
Lol amazing.

It's page 1 of the Punting God's commandments though - "Thou shalt pick horses that run exceptionally well, but not win... and so it is written".

Pretty interesting concept how once they purchase their share in the race for a spot, not a particular horse, then they can sell, lease, share their entry with others that werent in the original 12.

I'm on the Chrome train.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's why I shop at Woolies! :)

Finished in front of Shamus Award before that champ won the cox plate in the Caulfield Guineas... what ever happened to Long John.. he disappeared after the Guineas.
The Waterhouses are still in the ownership of this one... wonder why it ended up in Hong Kong.. weird except the money is good.

Long John went to Dubai and failed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back