Racing January Daily Punt - It's Magic (Millions) You Know

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be going to Caulfield for the first time this coming Saturday for Aust Day before heading to Melton trots and staying at the hotel there. Only been to Flemington a couple times during Spring time.

Probably going to cost me an arm and a leg for taxi or uber to and from Melton. Should I just drive in and wait to Melton to have a few drinks?

What the dress code on a day like this? I see they are also having a pool at Caulfield. Blocked off for private use or avail for general population? Hopefully a good perve anyway ! Any tips to enjoy the day?

I'll be going to Caulfield for the first time this coming Saturday for Aust Day before heading to Melton trots and staying at the hotel there. Only been to Flemington a couple times during Spring time.

Probably going to cost me an arm and a leg for taxi or uber to and from Melton. Should I just drive in and wait to Melton to have a few drinks?

What the dress code on a day like this? I see they are also having a pool at Caulfield. Blocked off for private use or avail for general population? Hopefully a good perve anyway ! Any tips to enjoy the day?
My adivce is dependant upon if you have a.myki card

If not uber from caul to Melton be what $50?
If have myki can cut costs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So here's the top 10 so far

1. Urban Ruler
2. Man of his Word
3. The Autumn Sun
4. Amphitrite
5. Mr. Money Bags
6. Moss 'n' Dale
7. Foundry
8. Grunt
9. Land of Plenty