Certified Legendary Thread Convicted Rapist: Jarryd Hayne - Fumbling and Quitting the Lifelong Dreams ™

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely a NFL punter is one of the best gigs in world sport, paid a shitload of money to boot a ball down the field a few times a game with little chance of getting injured?

He would get to add another NFL's worst ever ___ to his list. with 15yd punts or having every snap fly over his head.

Surely a NFL punter is one of the best gigs in world sport, paid a shitload of money to boot a ball down the field a few times a game with little chance of getting injured?

Brad Wing's life does look pretty bloody good.

Brad Wing's life does look pretty bloody good.

Yeah but he actually has some skill.

I dont know if K/P Returners have recovered any credibility back after Hayne. And if he became a punter they would be seen worse than ever before.
Remember the Punters are people too stuff they started, yeah Hayne would send the punters back to being irrelevant people who dont even get a locker.

Yeah but he actually has some skill.

I dont know if K/P Returners have recovered any credibility back after Hayne. And if he became a punter they would be seen worse than ever before.
Remember the Punters are people too stuff they started, yeah Hayne would send the punters back to being irrelevant people who dont even get a locker.

No doubt, my reply was just about the life of an NFL punter, irrelevant of whatever life dreamer is dreaming about this week.

Turn over to FSN for a min and it had a Jared Hayne press conference coming up for the next hour.

What is this c**t doing now. did he finally wake up and realize he should stay in his sport no body gives a f**k about.

Indeed, he really should've corrected his statement to read "stay in his sport no body gives a f**k about 362 days of the year." :thumbsdown:

He is a ******* knob. Failed at NFL. Failed at Rugby 7s. Failing at club level. Still acts like he's gods gift.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hayne committed another fumble today in Origin that allowed the Maroons to claw back in and win the game.
Up there with Herschell

main-qimg-fb3c9e295118e87c65038654587aac44-c

So the Iggles signed a Canadian rugby union player (he is actually one of the best Canadian rugby union players ever, far better than Myke Pyke was before he joined the Swans in AFL. Of course, the coverage is still somehow dominated by our old mate Hayne...

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports...an-rugby-star-adam-zaruba-signs-20170724.html

My favourite part is the end paragraph - surely the ultimate insult to AFL...

He’s the latest rugby player to join the NFL.
San Francisco signed Jarryd Hayne as a running back in 2015.
The Eagles also had converted rugby player Sav Rocca as their punter from 2007-2010.​

Dafudge??

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back