Certified Legendary Thread Convicted Rapist: Jarryd Hayne - Fumbling and Quitting the Lifelong Dreams ™

Remove this Banner Ad

An aspiring rugby league club in New York has set its sights on NRL superstar Jarryd Hayne as its first marquee signing ahead of a proposed 2019 launch.

The New York City Rugby League consortium is following in the footsteps of the Toronto Wolfpack and has lodged a bid to play in the Rugby Football League's (RFL) professional tier in England.

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rug...-to-english-championship-20171016-gz1rhy.html

An aspiring rugby league club in New York has set its sights on NRL superstar Jarryd Hayne as its first marquee signing ahead of a proposed 2019 launch.

The New York City Rugby League consortium is following in the footsteps of the Toronto Wolfpack and has lodged a bid to play in the Rugby Football League's (RFL) professional tier in England.

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rug...-to-english-championship-20171016-gz1rhy.html
''I always wanted to stretch my dream of playing for my new country in another countries competition so I can truly say I am an International Star''

take him back to the 49ers he likes to fail.

''I always wanted to stretch my dream of playing for my new country in another countries competition so I can truly say I am an International Athlete''

EFA

calling him a star is a bit of a stretch.

IMG_0632.jpg

Jarryd Hayne loses another big sponsor

Nick Tabakoff, Associate Editor
The Australian
12:00AM October 27, 2017

Rugby league superstar Jarryd Hayne has parted ways with one of his most high-profile sponsors, with his lucrative contract with legendary Australian stock picker David Paradice quietly coming to an end.

It is the second sponsor known to have parted ways with Hayne in recent months, following the revelation earlier this year that he had also ended his contract with US sporting apparel giant Under Armour.

Both deals were announced within weeks of each other in 2015, at a time Hayne had reached global attention after making the playing squad of the San Francisco 49ers NFL team, against all odds.

But Paradice — one of Australia’s top fund managers, now based in the US — confirmed to The Australian from his home in Denver, Colorado, that Hayne is no longer under contract to his company, Paradice Investments.

“Jarryd’s a real nice guy, and I have a lot of time and respect for him,” he said. “But the way the contract was, we just weren’t using him a great deal. It was better for us to use him on an ‘as needed’ basis.”

Around the time the deal with Paradice was signed, and Hayne reached peak publicity over his move to the 49ers, major talent agents predicted that the sky was the limit for his endorsement prospects.

At that point, one prominent Australian talent agent predicted he would be Australia’s highest-paid sportsman — saying he could “become the Hugh Jackman of the NFL”, and make more than $15 million a year, surpassing the earnings of even golfers Adam Scott and Jason Day.

But the end of the Paradice contract raises questions about whether the stardust associated with Hayne’s international moves has now well and truly worn off, after he departed the 49ers in May last year and eventually returned to the NRL.

At the time Hayne joined the 49ers, Paradice said he had been inspired by Hayne’s move into the realm of America’s biggest sport, saying he saw it as being “like the America’s Cup story” when Australia II won. “It’s got that us-against-the-world feel,” he said.

But this week, Paradice said the arrangement did not work out. “We weren’t using him with clients,” he said, adding that the contract was brought to an end by mutual agreement.

Hayne was paid for a “guaranteed number of appearances”, he said, declining to give any more detail. It was reported in 2015 that the deal was a lucrative, four-year package.

Paradice also pointed to the fact Hayne was based in Queensland, rather than Sydney and Melbourne, as a factor in the parting of ways. “He was in Queensland, and at that point in time, we weren’t doing much there.”

Earlier this year, Hayne’s 2015 deal with Under Armour came to an end. Under Armour said at the time that the two parties had “mutually agreed to part ways”.

Meanwhile, other sponsorships that were much-publicised at the time of his move to the 49ers have also come to an end.

Hayne was at the time a sporting ambassador for Telstra, culminating in a fly-on-the-wall documentary into his move into the NFL that screened on national TV. But a spokesman said yesterday: “We have no current relationship (with Hayne).”

Calls to Hayne’s manager Wayne Beavis yesterday were not returned.

Hayne’s most prominent sponsorship contract is now the $400,000-a-year deal he still has with Byron Bay-based online travel agent TripADeal.

It is understood that sponsorship is a marquee player agreement that effectively forms part of Hayne’s $1.2 million a year contract with the Gold Coast.

Hayne endured a difficult NRL season at the Titans this year, in which a high-profile dispute between him and coach Neil Henry culminated in Henry’s sacking

Hayne was widely criticised in the media for his on-field performances, but it was Henry who was ultimately sacked.

Despite the tough publicity, TripADeal showed a willingness to run through brick walls to defend its high-profile ambassador.

TripADeal founder Norm Black said in August that Hayne was “literally being used as a scapegoat for the whole performance of the team”.

“I’d be lying if I didn’t say there’s a fair bit of disappointment with the methods and how Jarryd has been treated,” he said.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...k=115f62917e009bc4a978950099b099c6-1509183783

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't like the new Titans coach's plan with Hayne tho....he said.....every player is different and has to be treated differently, some you need to baby more than others, some respond to yelling, etc.

Basically, he was putting it there that Hayne could continue to not train with his teammates, or not be forced to run as much as the others.

Hayne is just a cancer wherever he goes. Titans will be better off without him, including all his off-field lack of "leadership" skills, corrupts those around him.

LOL
Who is he going to spread his legs for next. prostitutes have more respect than he does.

Him quitting his team is almost as funny as Lindsey Thomas quitting North. I wonder who will get picked up first.

Does he still have his buddies in the media? because they can try and put him back in the NFL by saying the NFL ratings have been falling since Hayne stopped fumbling the ball. and got cut on the team bus.

His international claim to fame will forever be the useless campaigner who fumbled the ball, or the dumb campaigner who got cut on the team bus on its way to the airport and had to get removed.

From News.com.au. Are these guys serious?!! Simmons did more in his first 5 mins than Hayne did in his whole time at 49ers....

The Simmons camp is starting to get word of the groundswell of support building for him Down Under too. It’s not quite at the same level as Jarryd Hayne experienced during his time with the San Francisco 49ers yet, but Simmons has only just begun and this journey will likely last 10-15 years.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/americ...t/news-story/3988361769b057bd021d86b5140cd66c

Remove this Banner Ad

Back