Strategy Jason Horne-Francis: North trade him to Port for massive unders

Easy, it’s pronounced

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That is nowhere near enough.

North literally want a top 5 draft pick, a player worth a top 10 pick and likely another late first.

So for us it would be 5, 23 and TT or Rachele.
I was never suggesting McAsey on his own! Just wondering whether he is a player they may be interested in given their lack of KPP's.

We won't be trading out TT or Rachele under any circumstances! They can keep JHF if they wanted either of these.

Well they are in quite a pickle….
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

I was never suggesting McAsey on his own! Just wondering whether he is a player they may be interested in given their lack of KPP's.

We won't be trading out TT or Rachele under any circumstances! They can keep JHF if they wanted either of these.
Pity Dean Gore isn't still with us. I'm sure he'd get the deal done.

If JHF is legit on the table (which I doubt he is for us) - Then I would probably consider something like: 23, Future 1st and one of Soligo/Berry - Even then its a massive gamble.
I hear you. If they asked for butts, i'd do it still as JHF is the sort of player that projects as one that could win you finals. We would be light on this year for key backs but so what, address it with a mature ager in one of the drafts and trade for a good one in a years time.

Dont get me wrong as i rate butts highly but that elite mid is just worth so much

So i'd certainly do 23, f1 + butts or doedee...if jhf wanted to play for us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well they are in quite a pickle….
Obviously we should look at Berry, Butts, Doedee first.
ROB is the obvious one as I said 2 days ago
I would look at butts but not berry or soligo
I would also enquire about a bookends pair of gollant/butts

We could also apply to use next years second. they might approve it for us because we have taken so many draft picks recently whereas pear have not

I really like Rachelle. Wonder what the chances of him staying are though, and if he’s as important now with Rankine coming in?

Straight swap only.
None of this F1st or any other trimmings s**t if that's the case.
I'd only entertain the idea based on his potential future flight risk. But he does seem quite happy from what I've seen/heard.

Doedee is the one, he's the one I'm sacraficing as his role is the easiest to replace and technically Worrell was already doing it pretty well in the last few games.

He would offer great leadership for North, he's a bit older so has experience working with a young list like both North and us have.

Back