Strategy Jason Horne-Francis: North trade him to Port for massive unders

Easy, it’s pronounced

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What the * is this bullshit 'mega trade' all the media flogs are making up and pretending is real?

North give up last year's pick one, and this year's pick one, for picks 2 and 3. Lol

Baiting clicks and nothing else.
It was the Friday night mega BS special trade to keep the discussion going over the weekend.

3 way trades are rare.

4 & more club trades don't happen as too difficult to get agreement.

Mutineer you are a Panthers man… have you any info on his attitude and temperament
Nope.

He lost me when he mouthed off at a bloody good and experienced veteran like Goldstein...lad needs to get some respect and grow up. Goldstein was only trying to settle him down for the lad's own good. He;s already failed one character test who's to say he won't again when the going gets tough.

5 + Doedee + Mrouch, Take it or leave it seeing as you(NM) view him as a problem child lost cause that you are willing to ship.

Rankine for a future first or walk to PSD using the same logic that suggests no team will pick up a player that doesn't nominate them.

Hey, this PS4 trade thing is quite fun after all.

Ha,ha!!!

Port - he’s a gun, 2 x 1sts and a top player
Us - he’s a problem child, 1 x 1st, a b-grader and an unwanted player.

Understand what you’re saying but if I was moving I’d want the club I’m going to to give up as little as possible.

You and I both, but you would want the club that has been convincing you to come over to give up enough to get it done.

Ha,ha!!!

Port - he’s a gun, 2 x 1sts and a top player
Us - he’s a problem child, 1 x 1st, a b-grader and an unwanted player.

It's a 4 pick downgrade that probably becomes a 2-3 pick down grade for a Psychopathic Mommys boy with entitlement issues that they obviously aren't equipped to control.
Once you consider the non skill based tangibles such as leadership and experience NM gain from the trade, then how can it be viewed as anything other than a Win/Win?

Not only that, but our first is a real first. A former all-Australian, B+F winner and prolific ball winner plus a Future club Captain who just happens to be one of the best intercept 3rd talls in the League

It's an easy sell.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be funny if we convinced Rankine to go through the PSD so we had enough to get JHF (Pick 5, future 1st and Doedee/Bez).

Would absolutely nuke every bridge with other AFL clubs and wont happen but if we were ruthless and thought it would set us up for the next 10 years, it has to be considered.

Would be funny if we convinced Rankine to go through the PSD so we had enough to get JHF (Pick 5, future 1st and Doedee/Bez).

Would absolutely nuke every bridge with other AFL clubs and wont happen but if we were ruthless and thought it would set us up for the next 10 years, it has to be considered.

How is it that teams that always seem to play nice continually get screwed at the trade table, but the mean bastards always seem to come out on top?

This whole diplomacy facade is a crock of s**t when it comes to trading in AFL Circles. What good has it ever done us?

The concept of treating em mean, keeping em keen has more than one application.

Could not give two hoots about Gold Coast.
If it improves us why not.
We've committed to Rankine long before JHF came up.....He's not going to the PSD other than in some on this boards fantasies..

Back