Recommitted Jeremy Finlayson [Signed until 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

You're going to be so mad when Treloar decides to come home to us and De Goey requests a trade up here at the end of the season...

Gil gets us who we want when we want them.
That was such an obvious bait that I wasn’t going to reply, but felt compelled to mention that Treloar already requested a trade home. Years ago in fact. You got very good value for him.

Pretending? No

Kelly didn’t sign for a mil according to reports, Cogs and Whitfield have both not had their figures splashed out there only the long term length.

Cameron was on a severely back ended contract hence him being a million dollar player this year and last (once again supposedly)

Why wouldn’t he remain loyal? Every other club seems to hang onto their stars. Hell tigers have won 2 flags and kept their players and brought in the biggest free agent in the last few years from the Suns.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Cameron reportedly earned circa $1.7m last year. He was a million dollar player well before the last couple of years.

I find that difficult to believe given your mob has just signed 3 players to $1m deals. We have 1 of those currently, while our captain has just taken a pay cut and Beams’ salary will be done after this year. I reckon it’s pretty likely you’ll sacrifice someone like Finlayson for a good draft pick in order to retain Williams.
I must of missed the news where they listed the details of the Beams settlement.

Are you saying he gave up the final two years of his deal in the entirety?

Because if he is to be partially paid out for each year, then that percentage figure still counts against the cap for the next two years.

Reported where?

Not according to today’s AFL.com article. Fyfe and Dusty were the two highest earners, on $1.3m.
Was sure I read it last year but can’t find it. Regardless, in 2013 Cameron reportedly earned $1.9m
He’s absolutely not a newcomer to the million dollar club, and I don’t see why he’d accept less when he’s arguably the most valuable player in the comp.

I must of missed the news where they listed the details of the Beams settlement.

Are you saying he gave up the final two years of his deal in the entirety?

Because if he is to be partially paid out for each year, then that percentage figure still counts against the cap for the next two years.
There hasn’t been a settlement yet. It’s unlikely that Collingwood are going to allow him to bend them over though, given the noises coming out of the pies HQ. Thanks for your concern though.

Was sure I read it last year but can’t find it. Regardless, in 2013 Cameron reportedly earned $1.9m
He’s absolutely not a newcomer to the million dollar club, and I don’t see why he’d accept less when he’s arguably the most valuable player in the comp.
2013? You sure?

Can you provide a link please. Cause the one above doesn’t mention anything from what I can read.

Easiest if you just read the AFL.com articles for each year.

Cameron has never been close to the figures you’re claiming.
Fair enough. I do distinctly remember that number being said somewhere, but it was probably on guesSEN.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Says the bloke who linked a b.s story to “prove” his b.s.

And promptly admitted that I didn’t read it properly. And admitted that I was wrong and the info I’d heard was wrong.
Time to stop the one-upmanship BS. It doesn’t make you look clever it just makes you look petty.

And promptly admitted that I didn’t read it properly. And admitted that I was wrong and the info I’d heard was wrong.
Time to stop the one-upmanship BS. It doesn’t make you look clever it just makes you look petty.
So it’s ok for you to call someone “not to bright”, but people can’t say the same about you?!?

Kudos to admitting you were wrong but in the same breath calling some an idiot for calling out the incorrect figures is a bit silly.

So it’s ok for you to call someone “not to bright”, but people can’t say the same about you?!?
Pretty sure you said I was a liar, which has nothing to do with my intelligence level. Once again, time to stop the pettiness.
Kudos to admitting you were wrong but in the same breath calling some an idiot for calling out the incorrect figures is a bit silly.

Who did I do that to? I only said that Buzzasto wasn’t too bright for thinking I’d go to the trouble of googling Cameron’s figures if I was just trying to make s**t up.

Pretty sure you said I was a liar, which has nothing to do with my intelligence level. Once again, time to stop the pettiness.

Who did I do that to? I only said that Buzzasto wasn’t too bright for thinking I’d go to the trouble of googling Cameron’s figures if I was just trying to make s**t up.
Can you point out where I called you a liar.

I called out your b.s.

Your whole behaviour before I first commented was that of trolling, of looking for GWS fans to bite.

I simply called you out for trolling and poked fun at you for your inaccuracies.

And now you’re asking for me stop because you don’t like it now the tables are turned, lel.

If you genuinely googled Cameron’s income, then you ignored all the AFL.com and Fox Sports articles that appeared in the first dozen search results that are based on clubs reporting their tpp.

Can you point out where I called you a liar.

I called out your b.s.
The bullshit meter after I admitted I was wrong and thought I may have heard it on something like SEN (who are notoriously unreliable) inferred I was lying, which I was not.
Your whole behaviour before I first commented was that of trolling, of looking for GWS fans to bite.

I simply called you out for trolling and poked fun at you for your inaccuracies.
Ok now who’s bullshitting. My posts were in response to the insane notion that somehow our cap is tighter than GWS, who have signed 3 players to massive contracts in the last two years and now have Cameron and Williams both as free agents to retain this year in addition to Finlayson being ooc. There was no trolling, so get off your high horse.
And now you’re asking for me stop because you don’t like it now the tables are turned, lel.
No, I’m being big enough to admit I got my numbers wrong while you’re still trying to look clever. And who the * says lel? What are you, 12?

If you genuinely googled Cameron’s income, then you ignored all the AFL.com and Fox Sports articles that appeared in the first dozen search results that are based on clubs reporting their tpp.
I googled after it was already pointed out that Cameron’s 2019 income was lower than what I said. As a result I had to broaden my search to previous years because I was sure I’d heard the numbers I posted, and it turned out I was wrong. Now can we please stop this shitty to and fro? I’ve already admitted I was wrong, I don’t see why there’s any need for this to go any further other than for you to try and get your warm and fuzzies from digging your heels in on an anonymous forum...

The bullshit meter after I admitted I was wrong and thought I may have heard it on something like SEN (who are notoriously unreliable) inferred I was lying, which I was not.

Ok now who’s bullshitting. My posts were in response to the insane notion that somehow our cap is tighter than GWS, who have signed 3 players to massive contracts in the last two years and now have Cameron and Williams both as free agents to retain this year in addition to Finlayson being ooc. There was no trolling, so get off your high horse.

No, I’m being big enough to admit I got my numbers wrong while you’re still trying to look clever. And who the fu** says lel? What are you, 12?

I googled after it was already pointed out that Cameron’s 2019 income was lower than what I said. As a result I had to broaden my search to previous years because I was sure I’d heard the numbers I posted, and it turned out I was wrong. Now can we please stop this shitty to and fro? I’ve already admitted I was wrong, I don’t see why there’s any need for this to go any further other than for you to try and get your warm and fuzzies from digging your heels in on an anonymous forum...
So you get last reply, cool. Or I get to respond?

Imagine the Pies may put an offer to him giving their need to reinforce their tall forwards.

He's not the answer, he's the 3rd or 4th banana

He'd be just about no1 TALL fwd at Pies based on current list.

In saying that, they probably will talk to him. We have enough dickheads though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back