Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly my point.
One moment is what I was referring to. I was taking the P155 out of that particular moment because it was funny and lacked composure.

JHF goes ok and if he continues, I can see him being a top 20 midfielder one day.

It was just that one moment, that made me laugh.
Ah a 3rd year and 20 year old player who did one full pre-season only lacked a bit of composure...oh wow...what a surprise. He got 16 brownlow votes last year as a 2nd year player. How many did Dangerfield or Petracca get in their 2nd year? That's sitting just outside the top 20 in the league as a 2nd year player. This isn't bay 13, take your troll elsewhere.

Last edited:
Exactly my point.
One moment is what I was referring to. I was taking the P155 out of that particular moment because it was funny and lacked composure.

JHF goes ok and if he continues, I can see him being a top 20 midfielder one day.

Except it showed quite a bit of composure. He was looking for an option to pass to that wasn't just a panicked hack kick forward, or a handball to a player with smeone right on their back.

Exactly my point.

He's a full blown star.

Could end up Numero Uno player in the entire comp in 2 to 3 years.

Wake up and take off your Herald Sun goggles

Full blown star is a stretch.
Decent player and can do some good things but a very long way to go to even be in the top ten, let alone number 1

Chris Scott, arguably the best coach in the game, identified him pre match as the most important player to stop. And he still tore them to shreds.

He's absolutely a star already and only a moron would argue otherwise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he still choked I the final quarter with spraying that set shot from directly in front. Other than that, a dominant game from a player that we always knew was going to be a gun. I'd love him at the dees but no doubt he dogged North in the process.

Chris Scott, arguably the best coach in the game, identified him pre match as the most important player to stop. And he still tore them to shreds.

He's absolutely a star already and only a moron would argue otherwise.

Absolutely carved us up in the first half. The clearance work was some of the best you'll see.

But I'm not sure what was most impressive tonight.

JHF's play.
Chris Scott having the creativity to go the early sub and back a sub 10 game Irishman who has never played midfield to go to JHF.
Or Mullin for actually getting the job done.

Just a great example of a gun player dominating the game for his team and a great coach finding a way to combat it. Makes the move 5 minutes earlier and maybe the result is different.

Would suck being North Melbourne supporter sometimes. Big Horndog Francis and King Harley Reid tearing the competition a brand new arseh*le and they lost one and swapped the other for a meaningless win against Gold Coast Suns. Sad for them.

Horny is a beast.

Absolutely carved us up in the first half. The clearance work was some of the best you'll see.

But I'm not sure what was most impressive tonight.

JHF's play.
Chris Scott having the creativity to go the early sub and back a sub 10 game Irishman who has never played midfield to go to JHF.
Or Mullin for actually getting the job done.

Just a great example of a gun player dominating the game for his team and a great coach finding a way to combat it. Makes the move 5 minutes earlier and maybe the result is different.

I was pretty happy with how Mullin went considering the respective pedigree of both players.

But JHF is a monster and he showed it last night.

Ridiculous play at the end going in that hard when the team was only 6 points up. Hard play does not equate to smart play.

Watch how Collingwood have won their 20 or so close games in the last two years with a couple of minutes legt. They will try to create stoppages and lock it in without giving away a free. Finesse is needed in those moments, not “I’m going to show everyone what a battering ram I am”

Almost cost them the game with that stupidity

Ridiculous play at the end going in that hard when the team was only 6 points up. Hard play does not equate to smart play.

Watch how Collingwood have won their 20 or so close games in the last two years with a couple of minutes legt. They will try to create stoppages and lock it in without giving away a free. Finesse is needed in those moments, not “I’m going to show everyone what a battering ram I am”

Something something makes it about Collingwood

Shut up.

Great young player, you'd have to be a real goon (or just a really offended North fan) to call him otherwise.

I do hope he cuts out the playing for frees thing. He's clearly hard as a cats head and will win plenty of frees regardless just going in as hard as he does, so the extra mayo isn't really necessary.

That's the only thing I can fault him for though. Seems a complete package otherwise.

We can't have every player squibbing round the outside of the contest like Daicos, someone needs to win the hard ball

Remove this Banner Ad

Back