JLT 2017 Wk2/AFLW R4 - Melbourne v Carlton (DBL Header), Casey Fields, from 11.35am, Foxfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton only had Cripps missing from their best 22 while Melbourne had Tyson, Kent, Jetta, Watts, Garlett, Frost.

Worrying times for the Blues.
They did loose 9 in a row last year after Bolton had his little honeymoon period early in the season, he still needs to prove he can coach, the fact he is on staff instead of a coaching contract shows the Blues hierarchy agrees.

Result was pretty much what most would have expected.

The #1 clearance + cp winner in the comp is kind of missing from our midfield today, finding the ball will never be a problem with cripps in the side.
Your not serious are you, he is good no doubt but if you think one third year player is going to make the difference then Im going to ask for a wee bit of whatever it is you're smoking:cool:

Boltons honeymoon period now over and Carlton are back to the complete basket case we have come to expect.

Boltons honeymoon period now over and Carlton are back to the complete basket case we have come to expect.

lol.

Ok and remember last season the Bombers 2nds beat us at Ikon Pk to kick off the Pre Season.

Gee so many long bows drawn from one practice match in Feb at Casey fields......

Carlton will be fine, i often equate their rebuild to our own. Last year i consider similar to our 2014 period, i expect some improvement to around 7 wins this year for the blues. Then to continue on after that. And much like our upward trend in 2015 it has it's falters, in the preseason of that year we lost to a top up Essendon side. I think Carlton are on the right path

But we also smashed you in the last game as well.

And???

What about the other games and the final win loss ratio on the season?

Or do we conveniently just fob that off to form an argument that suits an agenda?

I know no one rates us and this is fine as i also expect a season containing no more than 8 wins but gee whiz as we rebuild this thread is a laugh after 1 Pre season game with little to no care taken by anyone in nothing more than a run around to improve fitness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back